1. Screw DMCA.. DMCA is american legislation.. it does NOT apply over seas...
    That right there tells me you dont know much about international law......With that excuse TPB was shut down led by american DMCA Notices and Sweden followed through.....doubt u know much about international Jurisdiction

2. Other than law issues , I think we shouldnt have any wod realm atm since we cant even fill mop, cata and lk servers. Plus fixing and working content is far behind. So giving us a wod realm atm is a bad idea. 3 expansions is too much for molten and what about 4.

3. WoD would be madness,right now the only way you can call warmane best private server is by sheer numbers,content wise we are so far behind it's not even funny.
    And this AT team that was supposed to tackle class fixes....haven't heard a peep out of them for weeks since that uber ''100+ class fixes'' that introduced more bugs per class than actual fixes.
    Releasing WoD now would be senseless.

4. WoW private servers are a legally delicate subject, there are always these nagging little doubts and potential loopholes regarding their legality, but this one is absolute nonsense.

"Abandonware" is not a legal term in any sense, it was created to describe games or software that is no longer officially sold or supported in any possible way. Most distribution of abandonware is still illegal in the first place, even if something has been abandoned by its developer they still hold the legal rights to it and will continue to do so for a very long time. The only reason that a lot of so-called abandonware remains freely distributed is that nobody cares enough about 10+ year old products or the miniscule number of people sharing them to prevent it. Not that any of that is actually relevant because there is absolutely no way that you could classify any aspect of WoW as abandonware.

Whether it's a good idea for them to be trying to start a WoD server at the moment in general, well that is far more debatable. Personally I'd rather they not, both because starting work on it before the end of the expansion is likely to bite them in some form or another (Though I'd like to think they are more prepared for that after the Cata launch) and because I would rather them really focus fire on the previous expansions first.

5. If blizzard did not sue and shut down Molten before,they will not because WoD anyway
    they had actions with shutting down private server back to 2008-2010
    however WoD is last expansion,and after some time,it will be free to play or low price like 20$ all expansions
    and no month paid

6. WoD is last expansion
    What are you smoking ? I want it. /sigh

7. What are you smoking ? I want it. /sigh
    That is my opinion,if not next would be

8. if not next would be
    Sargeras
    Azshara
    Burning Legion
    Old Gods
    Emerald Dream

Just a few of the issues in Warcraft lore Blizzard has not let the players eradicate yet.

9. It will never be the end of World of Warcraft until we face Sargeras.
    He is the End Game boss. There is no other power more than him, however I could see them do that THEN throw out the Emerald Dream expansion and milk the cash cow a little longer.

Blizzard have already stated they have another 10 years* worth of WoW left for us.

*10 being what I remember from 2013 Blizzcon. My memory is sketchy.

10. It will never be the end of World of Warcraft until we face Sargeras.
    He is the End Game boss. There is no other power more than him, however I could see them do that THEN throw out the Emerald Dream expansion and milk the cash cow a little longer.

Blizzard have already stated they have another 10 years* worth of WoW left for us.

I don't think they have another 10, but seeing as there are no new MMOs that top WoW, we would never really know.

Maybe they'd pull a CCP and update WoW from the ground up.

11. WoW will exist,and have new expansions for as long as people will play it,and judging by the yearly numbers,it won't stop soon.
    What i will say tho,is that i do expect at some point a larger expansion to be released,and then a moment of quiet for 2 or 3 years inb4 we get an announcement of totally reworked Warcraft universe,updated engine and all sorts of crazy things,because while wow does have it's magical appeal,sooner or later the graphics will be shelved by major game journalists as ''retro''.

12. Lol Warmane is all over the karabor forum now so what ever you think warmane got its hands on WoD :cool:

13. This post is basically assuming kaer does not know what he is planning.. Highly doubt this decision would be taken lightly. Besides... Blizzard could take any of the private servers down, but free playing is also a strategy for blizz. Imagine windows products being as expensive as ****mac products since the beggining... windows wouldnt be dominating by now.

14. That is my opinion,if not next would be
    Lmao, there are so many possibilities.

I've heard so many things about the emerald dream, I think it'll never come.

15. It will never be the end of World of Warcraft until we face Sargeras.

Exactly Kem. You're right :) Thats what they said. And thats good. I've stoped playing wow retail and came back after some time since out there is nothing more enjoyable than wow (mmo wise). So im ok if they will release few more xpac ;)

First 123412 ... Last