1. Hi there!

Hi guys! My name is Vallen!

Me and my guild the Outsiders had came along from another server and we set feet on sargeras realm! :D We're trying to gearing up for raiding! We're pve focusing guild and we're most happy to being here afther that other server! But I have a fev questions for you all!

1st: I wondering is there any class guides? For cata in the past I found a lot of pve and pvp class guides for 4.0.3 anf 4.3.4 patch too but I cannot find any 5.4.2 class guides :O

2nd: I took this question already in another thread but I still want you some answers! (Sry on the other server there was a realy active comunity I got used to it :D)
    So the question: Is there any guide for the raids? And any info about opening HOF and all the encounters in MSV? pls I want some responses! I can't w8 to conquer this all! :D

ty all! Have a nice day!

2. Pretty much I dont play MOP atm,but guieds try finding on youtube,dunno if there is any on forum.For tacts and raids,I dont think there are guides here,but you can check Fatboss...Wellcome and enjoy your staying...

3. Yes I already did but the bossfights are not fully blizzlike! Thats why I ask ^^