1. Hi everyone :)

Hiya!

My name is Casey and I'm 27. I am a bit of a wow novice but I have played it in the past and I have very nostalgic memories of playing it during the wrath of the lich king era with my sister and her boyfriend, (although my partner at the time was never interested! lol). I managed to get to the Outlands and fly around which was so much fun and I am pretty excited to know that I am going to get to play again!

I hope that once I get going I will be able to make some nice friends and join a casual guild, although I need to get back into the swing of it all first! I haven't quite made up my mind which server I am going to join yet, I'm sure I've just missed it but I haven't yet seen a page where it shows what each realm is and what the xp rates are. I'm probably going to find a Wrath one though as its how I remember the game and hopefully I can find a speed that suits me :)

Anyways I better get going now before I ramble on too long! Take care

Casey x

2. 1 advice for you.If you are pve player,I suggest you to play Cataclysm>Neltharion.They released almost whole end game content and some old TBC and WOTLK dungs.Which side you are gonna pick is your call,but some ppl say that on alliance side there is more ppl.Whatever you decide,wellcome and have fun :)

3. Thanks for the advice! I will install both the wrath and cataclysm games and see which one I like better. I have just finished downloading the wrath one but I don't know which server to join yet. Do you know what the difference between ragnaros and deathwing is? Or is it nothing but a name just to aid with overcrowding?

4. Well I wasnt playing WOTLK that much here,but I think Ragnaros is pve based realm.Try asking ppl when you log there..For CATA choose Neltharion...Btw Im usually not active on forum,but tonight I decided to help all new pps and thats why I have to w8 5 mins for each reply :D

5. Okay ^_^ I'll make sure I'll use Neltharion when I try out Cata :)

It's very kind of you to help new people today :) thanks so much for helping me too!

Just for the record, I thought I would create a blood elf paladin on both and kill one of the mana worms and on both servers I ended up with 350xp and exactly the same loot so there probably isn't a difference but I do realise that is a very small sample! I will definitely ask around tomorrow but right now I need to get to bed as it's really really late now! Thankfully I am off tomorrow though :)

6. Thanks for the advice! I will install both the wrath and cataclysm games and see which one I like better. I have just finished downloading the wrath one but I don't know which server to join yet. Do you know what the difference between ragnaros and deathwing is? Or is it nothing but a name just to aid with overcrowding?
    Atm, there is no differences in the wotlk servers, they are the same just with different people. All of the realms on warmane are at x7 rates. But welcome to Warmane! & i hope you enjoy your stay!

7. Ok,np,I g2g sleep too its like 4:42 AM atm.Well gn and message me if you need smth :)

8. Atm, there is no differences in the wotlk servers, they are the same just with different people. All of the realms on warmane are at x7 rates. But welcome to Warmane! & i hope you enjoy your stay!
    Hi there! Thanks for the welcome!

If they are all at 7x then that makes the decision a lot easier for me as then it just depends on which expansion I would like to play ^_^ If I'm being completely honest though I was hoping that maybe they would have a server that felt like how it used to be but as I am reading the forums I am starting to understand how people might want to catch up their old characters, if this is something that might change in the future then I might take this opportunity to really dig my teeth into the player combat as it is something I have never done before :)

9. Ragnaros has more queue times; now with transfers opened, who knows. Cataclysm has one realm only for a reason, avoid it if you can.
    gl

10. What you mean Cata has 1 realm for a reason?There were 4 realms and now its back all in 1.Pve is ok and idc about pvp,ques are just during night time as since 6-11 pm ST.

11. What you mean Cata has 1 realm for a reason?There were 4 realms and now its back all in 1.Pve is ok and idc about pvp,ques are just during night time as since 6-11 pm ST.
    Cool & stuff