1. Your lack of important binds gave me more cancer.....
    I mean IBF, ERW and Lichborne have none.
    Cancer is not a Joke, i have a good friend who has cancer. I hope you never get cancer i bet if, you dont post stupid reply like this.

2. Cancer is not a Joke, i have a good friend who has cancer. I hope you never get cancer i bet if, you dont post stupid reply like this.
    And I lost 3 family members to cancer.
    Just because you cannot find humour in something that is none of my concern and I shall not have specifically filter my words just to keep you from being offended.

3. Seriously? There is no rule or judgement against those who play the game, same could be send for the lot that are trying get to the top or be at least good at the game, don't forget, you use to be one of those badly gear to no gear guys running around in the battlegrounds, all of us were.

Plus if they choose to play naked and feel the rush of dps and what not passing by, so be it, hell it is better to get gear one way or another am I right? :D

4. Well if naked people are "ok" in battlegrounds, i don't see why afk-ing is considered bad... it's basically the same thing. Both wont do **** for the group.

5. If you afk bot or ever afk botted in bgs', then you have a small penis.

6. what's with all this gibber talk and they can do what they want crap? NO that's just foolish an as for the person who said it's the same thing for pvpers who join pve. it's DIFFERENT! there is a difference between joining pve or pvp with gear and WITHOUT gear, imagine this same person joining any raid naked, impossible simple as that.

I completely agree what's the difference between 5afkers and 5 naked people? well the answer is simple a clothed afker can give you time to escape unlike a naked waste of life.

EDIT: don't even get me started with the "we all gotta start somewhere"! We all geared through rdfs & bought some gear from AH. this ain't no rocket science. They are just lazy and wanna get carried

7. Playing BG without gear is no fun and you are useless anyways. I AFKed until I had half ruth, and since then I give back by carrying BGs. Why would you even try against full cata gurthadins?

8. Devs should implement min req for bgs. If u dont have it u wont be able to que.

9. Well if naked people are "ok" in battlegrounds, i don't see why afk-ing is considered bad... it's basically the same thing. Both wont do **** for the group.
    Let's start with the fact that MOST players here have no clue how to teamplay. Therefore they don't do s**t for group either.
    So players should be banned for lack of knowledge about this game too right?

10. Devs should implement min req for bgs. If u dont have it u wont be able to que.
    Good idea, it's already implemented on Blackrock in a way.

11. Good thing to set ilvl requirement , like something 450 ilvl because they can buy/make contender set and buy 450 rings,neck, etc :) Most no geared players are hordes/allies to help their faction win bgs. I would love it if people would start having decent gear in bgs :)
    Edited: April 7, 2015

12. But since there is no ilvl requirement for BGs retail-wise, wouldn't it be considered non-blizzlike to implement one? I thought Warmane was aiming at maintaining a blizzlike environment..

First 12