1. Naked people in battlegrounds. This should be illegal

Just a screenshot I took today in EOTS. He's not the first I've seen like this...

2. Your lack of important binds gave me more cancer.....
    I mean IBF, ERW and Lichborne have none.

3. and what is the staff doing with this issues? and what people will do when they dont even want to buy a contender set? nothing..

should be banneable indeed.. yet it wont, both factions que with naked alts or half green geared just to take the slot and make 1 less on the team without counting the usual afk bots :D

4. Nothing wrong with some nudists playing wow. You should respect their philosophy and mind your own business ;)

5. That's not naked, that priest is obviously in BiS gear.

6. I see nothing wrong there. I personally don't even care about "naked" players on battlegrounds. I mind my own business :cool:. .
    Everybody has to start from the bottom, right? :D

7. Just a screenshot I took today in EOTS. He's not the first I've seen like this...
    If your going to complain about it and it really bothers you. You should buy him some gear or gift him some coins. Last time I check, due that people don't do bgs at lower lvl , they cant obtain the gear like in retail.

8. If your going to complain about it and it really bothers you. You should buy him some gear or gift him some coins. Last time I check, due that people don't do bgs at lower lvl , they cant obtain the gear like in retail.
    lol please, I raised like 6+ toons instant 90 from ZERO by doing argent dailies quest (yes walking from borean tundra to dalaran to save the fly path and more walking to the tournament zone and same with pandaria walking to the valley) people should stop being lazy they already got free 90's and they want everything handed already max level was okay the starter gear too, tho I think it should have been 3 starter sets and 5 for the donor ones but hey it's done already it wont change the fact that with some effort and not being THAT lazy you can buy contender set in a few quests same with green gear.. they just want to be carried 24/7 and staying afk or giving free kills/honor

it's obvious they are alts or people that just want to annoy the hell out of others and making bg's worse than the status they got atm.. see the bigger picture not 1/4 of it.

ps: if you think I got alot of free "time" by doing that, doing that walking shouldnt take more than 10-15 mins and doing the dailies is like 5 mins top at lvl 90 so overrall you're not "wasting" time people is too impatient and troll to do what I did

Nothing wrong with some nudists playing wow. You should respect their philosophy and mind your own business ;)
    a joke right? :D

9. lol please, I raised like 6+ toons instant 90 from ZERO by doing argent dailies quest (yes walking from borean tundra to dalaran to save the fly path and more walking to the tournament zone and same with pandaria walking to the valley) people should stop being lazy they already got free 90's and they want everything handed already max level was okay the starter gear too, tho I think it should have been 3 starter sets and 5 for the donor ones but hey it's done already it wont change the fact that with some effort and not being THAT lazy you can buy contender set in a few quests same with green gear.. they just want to be carried 24/7 and staying afk or giving free kills/honor

it's obvious they are alts or people that just want to annoy the hell out of others and making bg's worse than the status they got atm.. see the bigger picture not 1/4 of it.

ps: if you think I got alot of free "time" by doing that, doing that walking shouldnt take more than 10-15 mins and doing the dailies is like 5 mins top at lvl 90 so overrall you're not "wasting" time people is too impatient and troll to do what I did

a joke right? :D

Completely agree, sometimes you get upto 3 nudists in one bg I mean you can't even use them as a sacrifice since they are so useless.....

10. Can't force people to wear gear :/
    Some people just to do it to piss others off..

11. I see nothing wrong there. I personally don't even care about "naked" players on battlegrounds. I mind my own business :cool:. .
    Everybody has to start from the bottom, right? :D
    And you think, pvp in battlegrounds is the bottom, where you may face a fully geared opponent ...
    I can think of a few much easier ways to get gear
    Badge farming
    Questing
    Professions
    Auction house if you have the gold for it
    You won't get the BiS gear ofc, but something is better than nothing

12. Just a screenshot I took today in EOTS. He's not the first I've seen like this...
    You've played atleast 4 years and you click... the naked should be complaining about you.

13. Can't force people to wear gear :/
    Some people just to do it to piss others off..
    By the looks of it, it's successful too.
    Just as it is not illegal to go to a raid with pvp gear, despite that not always turning out so well for the raid or no gear at all, it shouldn't be in BGs/Arenas too. It's their chars, they can do whatever they like with it.

14. raid with pvp gear is still consider having gear, if no gear are allow to go bg, then there should not be a restriction only ilvel to enter rdf.
    to enter high level rdf, you must be at certain ilevel, why can't we have the same for bg, you should be at certain ilevel to enter bg.

12 Last