1. Current situation on Frostwolf/Sargeras arenas

I have edited a video to perfectly describe:

Edited: April 4, 2015 Reason: [video] tag

2. I have edited a video to perfectly describe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efn8T_NalcU
    Mate, you forgot Mass Spell Reflect :D

3. Warrior hp regen = WHAAAAAAT THE ****, I played against 2 warriors, I'm resto druid + my warr arena mate and we fight 15 mins... Warr regen 20k hp per second

Arenas on MoP:

Warrior/Warrior
    Warrior/Lock
    Warrior/Hunter
    Warrior/Heal

4. Current situation: There is always 1 warrior in a team 2v2 and battle end 1v1 arms vs arms and we wait 10mins because second wind. Molten fix this for **** sake what is wrong????? This is unplayable.

5. Current situation: There is always 1 warrior in a team 2v2 and battle end 1v1 arms vs arms and we wait 10mins because second wind. Molten fix this for **** sake what is wrong????? This is unplayable.
    Fix what about second wind? Works as blizzard intended it. Blame them.

6. Fix what about second wind? Works as blizzard intended it. Blame them.
    Loooool
    Battlefatigue dont work for second wind so second wind op af atm, yes.

7. Here is a story.

I decided to queue some Rogue / Mage (Me being the rogue)

So we queue into Fire Mage / Warrior

Naturally I **** on the mage and my partner dies and it's me 1v1ing the warrior.

So I pillar hump like a ***** and poke at him and made him waste all his defensives.

Got him to the 100k where second wind triggers and popped every cooldown I can imagine

Shadow Blades + Trinket + Shadow Dance +MFD + Kidney Shot

Warrior gets annihilated.

0/10 Would NOT fight a warrior again considering we were already 10-15 mins and I had only 5 mins to score the kill.

Bladestorm isn't that scary but man Second Wind....

8. Yeah, that battle fatigue doesn't work in many places where it should, that's true.

9. Fix what about second wind? Works as blizzard intended it. Blame them.
    you dont know **** about the game so stop embarase yourself. You cant 2v1 in arena for 10mins. Its not blizzlike.

10. Yeah, that battle fatigue doesn't work in many places where it should, that's true.
    too late you embarrassed yourself go home. What about spell reflect, blizzlike too?

11. Usual warrior team mentality that i recorded in a game:

Edited: April 4, 2015 Reason: [video] tag

12. too late you embarrassed yourself go home. What about spell reflect, blizzlike too?
    No need to jump at people's throats instantly... I think you're a bit too frustrated, stop playing, go out, take a few deep breaths, before you get a heart attack.

13. That epic feeling when u win a warrior in a duel as a shadow priest.

14. Fix what about second wind? Works as blizzard intended it. Blame them.

Dumb *** mofo, pls use a condom when you **** so you don't reproduce your monkey family

12 Last