1. <EAT BRAINS> lvl 60s twink guild on Deathwing

Hello, my name is Unslayable i am lvl 60 warr from Deathwing realm alliance side EAT BRAINS guild, were recruiting players from alliance side from 1-60lvl that want to be twinks, were doing raids (60s only) hellfire peninsula owning (were very knowable there, cuz people started to bring their 80s for defence, and hack etc.) also were making groups to kill fresh 80s (15-22k hp.)
    Were also thinking about guild events, but we have only 10-20 active twinks. If you wish to join our guild write me a message in mailbox, or whisper karisma or scape, or me. I hope to see you in our friendly guild, cya :)

2. It had kind of been decided that 69s are supposed to be in Deathwing and 60s on Ragnaros but Good Luck Anyways

3. Well, i dont believe it, i didnt saw any 69s on Deathwing. But there are many 60s on DW, bu no Hordes. Saw just few of them.

4. Move all 60 LVL Twinks to Ragnaros

My advice to all of you 60 LVL twinks of Deathwing: TRANSFER TO RAGNAROS. There are two active communities (i.e., Old School [Horde]/Legends Never DIE [Alliance]) that have tons of characters online doing PvE, PvP, and world PvP. It would be great to have all in the same realm to spice things even further.