1. Deep freeze fixed?

Since I've been in molten I heard ice mage was not viable as pve spec, specially since deep freeze was bugged on bosses, I don't really know what the bug was about, however, in the new changelog (march 28th) it's been fixed, does this fix has any impact in the usefulness of frost mages on pve?

Thanks in advance.

2. It was not usable on bosses at all. Fix does not have much effect on frost mage usefulness (its still way worse than fire/arcane in terms of dps).

3. Assuming you're talking about WotLK, yes, this makes a huge difference to Frost pve. It won't compete with Fire / FFB / Arcane, but if you know how to play it you should be able to pull decent dps. The water elemental (with glyph) is still bugged though - it reduces the stats of the elemental.

4. thanks guys, I always wanted to try frost pve (since I don't do pvp at all) seems like things are not ready for it yet

5. thanks guys, I always wanted to try frost pve (since I don't do pvp at all) seems like things are not ready for it yet
    The thing is that things are never going to be "ready" for frost pve. Now is probably as good time as it ever will be. (Frost is just weak dps in wotlk - same as Awar/sub rogue - if you want to try it for fun go for it, just dont expect to be in top 10 dps in competent raid)