1. Heirlooms

Hiya all,

Newbie to the server.

I've seen anyone roaming around in heirlooms and stuff. Was directed to the marketplace to get mine. I looked for them but no avail, only found the ones which are paid for.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Regards,
    Looms

2. in the marketplace you can get heirlooms for both vote points (obtained by clicking a button daily!) and by coins (real currency).

you can also get heirlooms in game by the following:
    -Darkmoon faire tickets
    -Argent Crusade Tokens
    -Justice Points
    -Honor Points
    -Guild Rep & gold. (cloaks, helms)
    -Fishing tournament (ring)

3. Lol, if you were the guy in goldshire, I was online with my brother, I think he was the night elf that explained the heirloom thing to you, during the GM event.

It is a way to make leveling up easier and so forth, gets a bit useless around the levels 81+, at that point you no longer need your training wheels, and the items can be past on to your next fresh char/toon.

4. Yes, indeed I were in Goldshire today. But no one explained to me the heirloom process. My friend plays on this server and today I decided I will join him. He had his heirlooms for free at the beginning, don't know how though.

Looms

5. They did have looms available for free earlier. This was a limited time thing as to boost people up a bit when they first came back to the new server.

6. Heirlooms were free because of the Server wiping, so it was Moltens way of helping us level our alts again, Molten believe people have had enough time to get looms on their alts and now closed the promotion. So new people like you just have to level heirloomless

7. So new people like you just have to level heirloomless
    Or: use one the many methods I provided above to get them in game. :P

8. Thanks!

Thanks for clarification guys!

Few questions, how do I get either tickets or tokens? Are bought heirlooms trade able?

Thx!
    Looms

9. Can someone tell me where to buy heirlooms exactly? I looked through marketplace off website but I can't find them...