1. May 15, 2015  
    U-P-D-A-T-E-D :).

This time I inserted Macros that I created!
    Altought it seems that I used a bad color for them. This'll be fixed on the next update, but for now you can still see the macros by selecting them.
    I will soon insert exploit commands. It's not officialy documented as an exploit, but It should be. You'll have to use them with caution!

Got any macro idea? Tell me what it is by posting in this thread!

2. May 25, 2015  
    Bringing back this thread to the top!

3. May 28, 2015  

4. May 29, 2015  
    Nice thread!
    I was inactive on the forums so i hadn't read this before :<
    Good job!
    I'm gonna pm you a macro I have been testing

5. May 31, 2015  
    Good job. I was looking for such a useful guide to macro-ing and finally found it :D.
    I have 1 question. does [mod] work with keyboard keys? I mean if i hold shift key and press 1 does it work or I must hold shift and click on the macro button with mouse?
    BTW thanks for making this thread and keep it up.

6. June 1, 2015  
    @Andirago, mod does work with keyboard keys. Pressing the macro with keys while holding a modifier is allowed. ALTHOUGH, watch out for your keybindings. If you want to be able to use shift+1 for example, then you have to make sure that shift+1 isnt part of your keybindings(shift+1-6 is keybinded by default to action bars).

Since There was replies, I'll work on another update, including the exploits that I was talking about.
    Oh and, if anyone has any macro idea that you'd like me to create(or know if its possible), then just ask

7. June 5, 2015  
    The update has been completed.
    Changes:
    The part about conditions should be clearer.
    I've added optimization tips to make your macros smaller.
    The three "exploits" were added.
    The color in the macro part has been adjusted.

Now there's only a few things remaining:
    1)Conditional Target
    2)The Equip commands
    and maybe some proof-reading

Suggestions are welcome(Whether its about a macro to make or something to add to the topic)
    Including formatting tips

8. June 6, 2015  
    Very nice guide. I use this macro to swap out my main pet - a spirit beast - and summon my second pet during deterrence, while using any spirit mend that the spirit beast might still have available. Just keep spamming the macro.

/cast [@player] Spirit Mend
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 2
    /castsequence [pet] reset=3 Deterrence, Dismiss Pet

The one downside is that you can't use deterrence with this macro if your pet is dead, so I have just regular deterrence keybound for that occasion.

9. June 6, 2015  
    Very nice guide. I use this macro to swap out my main pet - a spirit beast - and summon my second pet during deterrence, while using any spirit mend that the spirit beast might still have available. Just keep spamming the macro.

/cast [nopet] Call Pet 2

The one downside is that you can't use deterrence with this macro if your pet is dead, so I have just regular deterrence keybound for that occasion.
    Hey mate u dont need cast sequence for that, so if pet is dead make no difference.

/cast deterrence
    /cast [pet] Dismiss pet

You can add Spirit mend too, but remember that if you dismiss the pet while Spirit Mend still active it will not heal you anymore, is a bug confirmed. I suggest to let call pet separated because u can call the pet you want, if you have the n°2 with you but u want n°1 for example.

@sonic nice job here mate, im reading and finding some good stuff.
    Edited: June 6, 2015

10. June 7, 2015  
    Hey mate u dont need cast sequence for that, so if pet is dead make no difference.

/cast deterrence
    /cast [pet] Dismiss pet
    LOL, right you are- just changed mine to that- thanks.

Here are some other macros I use, they may or may not be good:

/focus arena1
    /tar arena2

This focuses one of your 2s arena opponents and targets the other.

I have another macro that does the other way:

/focus arena2
    /tar arena1

/cast Feign Death
    /use Highland Pomegranate
    /use Buttery Wheat Roll

This lets you get off a quick feign death/eat, by spamming it. I've been meaning to add mage food to the list.

/cast [harm] Wing Clip
    /cast Disengage

The old standby wing clip-disengage macro.

/cancelaura Trap Launcher
    /cast Freezing Trap

For when I want to manually drop a trap with trap launcher up.

/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet
    /cast [@focus,help,exists] Roar of Sacrifice
    /cast [@focus,help,exists] Spirit Mend
    /cast [@party1] Roar of Sacrifice
    /cast [@party1] Spirit Mend

This revives my pet if he's dead, otherwise uses either spirit mend or roar of sac on a friendly focus target (normally an fc in a bg) or my 2s arena partner (who will always be party1).

/cancelaura Deterrence
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cast Kill Shot

I combine kill shot with my cancel deterrence and hand of protection macro.

/cast [nopet] Call Pet 2
    /petattack
    /cast Kill Command

I combine Call Pet macros with abilities that require a pet so you won't lose a keybind if your pet dies.

/cast [@mouseover,harm,exists] Scare Beast

Scare beast is way better with a mouseover macro, imo- so you don't have to target another hunter's pet to fear him, just mouseover on him.

11. June 7, 2015  
    Very good thread indeed. Should be stickied.

12. June 8, 2015  

13. June 9, 2015  
    Using the optimizing tips I wrote down, you could shrink this macro(Showing all steps):
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 2

$$$Rule #1, use the shortest commands: /use instead of /cast . Rule #7, avoid unnecessary spaces. In this case,
    you can remove spaces after the conditionals and after the comma. Rule #8, you can replace the no in the 2nd line. $$$
    /use [@player]Spirit Mend
    /use [pet];Call Pet 2
    /castsequence [pet]reset=3 Deterrence,Dismiss Pet
    $$$These are the first changes that you can do without using logic. The next thing to do is to see if your conditionals are in the
    best possible format. In this case we can notice that the castsequence uses the pet conditional, so the opposite is obviously nopet.
    So we can just add Call Pet 2 to the castsequence like so:
    /use [@player]Spirit Mend
    /castsequence [pet]reset=3 Deterrence,Dismiss Pet;Call Pet 2
    $$$Thats the smallest way your macro can be written without changing the mechanics. You can make it smaller, if you use the fact that
    the spells do not share the same global cooldowns(like HeadShottz noted), but this would change how the macro works a bit. Instead of
    pressing twice you would only press it once.$$$
    /use [@player,pet]Spirit Mend;Call Pet 2
    /use [pet]Deterrence
    /use [pet]Dismiss Pet
    $$$You can notice that the pet conditional is repeated often and try usign the /stopmacro command to shrink it even more, but it wouldn't work here.
    The original macro took a total of 104 characters and it can be shrinked to 83.$$$

14. For inactivity reasons(6 days without question/feedback), I'm posting to place this thread back to the top(And someone even asked a macro question when this thread exists..).
    You may also have noticed the d small formatting update. I have changed the color of the whole thread to Chocolate, Red color has been changed to Crimson, Light Green to Green. I have also changed the font to Times New Roman and removed unnecessary spaces. I think this improved the overall readability.

15. For inactivity reasons(6 days without question/feedback), I'm posting to place this thread back to the top(And someone even asked a macro question when this thread exists..).
    You may also have noticed the d small formatting update. I have changed the color of the whole thread to Chocolate, Red color has been changed to Crimson, Light Green to Green. I have also changed the font to Times New Roman and removed unnecessary spaces. I think this improved the overall readability.
    Omg please change text color to something eye appealing. It just burns eyes and after reading few sentences you just wanna stop.

First 123 Last