1. The whole exploit section doesn't make sense/isn't useful. Instead of burning a GCD, why not just stop button mashing for a second? Why use some long command instead of just /stopcasting, especially when sitting makes you vulnerable to crits and turns off your auto attack? I guess I can see a slight use for fakecasting with hearthstone, but in general it's better to fakecast with a spell from a school you aren't using, like soul fire as an afflock. As for using the inventory item command to swap weapons, unless they have the same name, you can just use /equip or /equipslot.

I say this not to be rude, or at least not just to be rude. I think that having those in there will cause newer players to try using those commands, which will be detrimental to them. A couple things I might add are that conditionals work in #showtooltip (ex. #showtooltip [stance:3] Death Wish; Retaliation) and that the following numbers refer to equipped item slots:
    0 = ammo
    1 = head
    2 = neck
    3 = shoulder
    4 = shirt
    5 = chest
    6 = belt
    7 = legs
    8 = feet
    9 = wrist
    10 = gloves
    11 = finger 1
    12 = finger 2
    13 = trinket 1
    14 = trinket 2
    15 = back
    16 = main hand
    17 = off hand
    18 = ranged
    19 = tabard
    This can be a very efficient way of using On Use trinkets. You can macro your trinket to an ability, like:
    #showtooltip Scourge Strike
    /use 14
    /use Scourge Strike

Or the same can be done with engineering hand enchant:
    #showtooltip Summon Gargoyle
    /use 10
    /use Summon Gargoyle

2. @Banditto, name the color that you would want me to use and I'll change it to that in the next hidden update(Just because I'm indecisive). You can even tell me about typos, font size and other stuff if you want.

@WreckingBall
    You are correct to say that they aren't fit for a beginner. But because of the nature of the commands(you need to learn how to script or ask me to make it), I highly doubt novices will be able to use them
    The exploit section is a technical part. They allow you to do things that you aren't normally able to.
    "why not just stop button mashing for a second? "
    Of course I'd agree. I am simply showing the existing exploits and give some examples.
    The long command for stopcasting is just to be able to use script commands, such as *whats my cooldowns,health,buffs* and other commands to get information about the game. You don't actually get vulnerable to crits since you can cancel it right away(by moving or using the command twice), and you can toggle back auto attack by casting another offensive ability.
    --TL:DR: You're right about everything you said so far--
    However, you didn't quite understand the inventory command(My fault probably, I didn't write it clear enough).
    Since this is a script command, too, it means you can get access to..(repeat what I said earlier). In the example about weapons, you would be checking the current cooldown on your weapon enchant(landslide,avalanche,gnomish x-ray...). When it's on cooldown, automatically equip the weapon with a constant enchant(weapon chain,agility,..). /equip wouldn't work here because they dont have access to script commands(so you can't automatically switch).

-I'll precise that conditionals can be used in meta commands.
    -I already said that you could use an item from your equipment like this, but I didn't include the list, since I didn't feel like the need(only 20 tries to get the good one)
    But if someone needs it, they'll be able to refer to your list.
    TL:DR2=So I said that everything you said is correct, except the weapon thing and added some clarifications.
    Oh and don't forget to remove the extra spaces in your showtooltip macro ;p(no space after a conditional or a semi colon).

3. I didn't do any extra edits, just posting so this thread goes back on the first page(because of a macro question)

4. I`ll post a snippet of a macro that checks if the target has a cc active(depending on a list) and prevent you from using yours unless it has a small time left.

5. Any question or suggestions left about macros?

6. May 16, 2016  
    Hunter forum is pretty much dead now..

First 123