1. A MB for dummies?

I looked at alot of multiboxing programs and seen the subject about isboxer on the forums. My first question is it only compatible to run on separate rigs or can you use it on one machine with multiple characters? And my second question is there a setup guide for dummies (ME) on how to get it to work properly? I tried messing with it to make it work and I'm having an issue on getting it to work properly.

The folder's I have are isboxer_server_2.7z and isBoxer111.7z. I unzip the folders and have isboxer file folder, isboxer_server_v2 text document, and isboxer_server_v2 application.

The iboxer_server_v2 document has these instructions here....

1. Download archive with full version ISBoxer Inner Space - http://depositfiles.com/files/2yv5yzew4
    2. Download archive with the emulator authorization server lavishsoft
    3. Put this two strings in %windir%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 auth1.lavishsoft.com
    127.0.0.1 auth2.lavishsoft.com

5. Start the authorization server emulator - isboxer_server_v2.exe
    6. Run and configure ISBoxer (account on the official website to register is not required)
    7. Run InnerSpace
    8. If all is successful, in the emulator server, you will see an incoming connection.
    9. Enjoy ;)

Ok, this where im stumped at, number 2 says to [Download archive with the emulator authorization server lavishsoft]. What is that?
    Number 3 says to [Put this two strings in %windir%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts] I assume its suppose to look like this, and a space between the 127.0.0.1 auth1 and the auth2 or not?....

I'f I run the isboxer_server_v2 application I get this....

I cannot get the innerspace to run because it says...

As for instructions 5-9 I sure I can figure that out.
    WTF am I doing wrong and can someone give me some clue on how to properly set it up and get it to run like its suppose to please? I looked on line and youtube, and couldn't find anything that can answer my questions I needed.

Thank you....

2. You need to take the "#" off the lines on the auth server login files.
    Get the isboxer emulator from gteam10x on this forum if you haven't already as well.

3. You need to remove the leading # from the two lines you've added to make it work.

You need to take the "#" off the lines on the auth server login files.
    Get the isboxer emulator from gteam10x on this forum if you haven't already as well.
    Damn im too slow ;)

4. When you start ISBoxer, do you let it update? Or use the version supplied here on Warmane?

5. When you start ISBoxer, do you let it update? Or use the version supplied here on Warmane?
    This crack dosen't support any newer version, so don't update because it will not work.

Unless you've bought the subscription ofc :)

6. This crack dosen't support any newer version, so don't update because it will not work.

Unless you've bought the subscription ofc :)
    No I didn't buy the sub. Thanks for the info though.:cool:

7. This is a no-brainer, but figured I would ask anyways. It would be "no" here right?

8. Wellll I believe I finally figured out how this works (I hope!) and went to start the character set I made and i got this......

I made a out going connection through my firewall.....

And it's still giving me a.....

WTF do I do now?!!:P I also disabled my antivirus as well just in case and still getting the firewall warning....

9. Well again...I set up a 5 man MB and 3 actually logged in, 2 are stuck at the "Authenticating" frame, what could this be?:P

10. Woloss is right. This happens to me on occassion. Close those to clients and relauch those slots.

11. coltimar, yes, it's server side. I don't think they will fix this in near future. And this one thing, which is take place on all MoP private servers. (Trinity Core mainly)

12. OK, don't know WTF happened but I figured I would start over again on the setup do to 2 of the clients would not load, I did everything correctly this time and getting the

again. What do I do to get rid of this ****?:cool:

13. Did u add auth lines to hosts directly? Windows Notepad may save it to hosts.txt

14. To see if you added the auth lines correctly, write: [ping auth1.lavishsoft.com] <press enter> and after that [ping auth2.lavishsoft.com] <press enter> response should be 127.0.0.1 .