1. Starting fresh, what class to go with?

Hi there.

I'm starting out fresh in FW, and I've got some questions for my new character.

Class
    Mage or Shaman? Or something else?

* I'd love to play a role that the realm is lacking, so that I have less trouble finding groups later on.

Marketplace
    I have 83 coins and 221 points (from the old times)

I know it's mostly for cosmetic purposes, but I accept any suggestions to make the best out of the marketplace :)

Thanks!

2. Go with shaman. Mainly realm lacks tanks and healers.

3. if u want to lvl fast get a Warrior , can pull alot of dps early levels.

4. go any tank - u will find guild and ppl for rhc/raids faster than any other role
    dk's are nice tanks and dps

5. Play a rogue.

Extremely enjoyable little hard to level but pays out in the end (pvp) wise.

6. roll druid boom/resto and u will fit any raid perfectly O_O ;D id sugest u get a 2set from the marketplace. plus those specs share comon stats so ucan use gear from one spec for the other :|

7. Another player, played by other player oppinion -_-. Man be original do whateva you like to do in this game and play that one which suit you better and practice with it....

8. Play a monk, druid or paladin. You will be able to fill any roll, and all of them are actually good in all 3. The hybrid classes allow for you to level 1 toon and play whatever you want.

We are short of tanks and healers on frostwolf, but we have more healers than tanks. Paladin will be the better tank when all is scripted correctly, but monk and druid are currently better.

9. I've been playing since Vanilla, so I rolled a Monk just to do something different for a change.

10. Make a warrior and faceroll 10 keybinds all the way to rank 1