1. Karazhan?

Hey everyone.

I've always heard Karazhan was a lot of people's favorite, and one of my biggest regrets from before I stopped paying for WoW was never having gone and experienced it.

I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the versions of WoW hosted here have a working Kara raid? I normally play on Frostwolf, but know it doesn't work there and assume it doesnt on the other MoP realms either. What of WotLK or Cata? I tried checking for related forum posts, but only found a bunch of contradicting feedback and super old posts. I'm not sure what to believe exactly, and I'd like to be sure before I level a character on another realm/WoW client.

Any help is appreciated!

2. It should be able to work on WOTLK, my sister was able to enter this dungeon a while back, as in while, I met when neltharion was WOTLK :D, it should still remain how it was in the WOTLK expansions, I dunno about Blackrock.

However, on Cata and MoP, one ca only visit the location for whatever reason they have but cannot enter the dungeon, it is only there for exploration and that's that.

3. Hey everyone.

I've always heard Karazhan was a lot of people's favorite, and one of my biggest regrets from before I stopped paying for WoW was never having gone and experienced it.

I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the versions of WoW hosted here have a working Kara raid? I normally play on Frostwolf, but know it doesn't work there and assume it doesnt on the other MoP realms either. What of WotLK or Cata? I tried checking for related forum posts, but only found a bunch of contradicting feedback and super old posts. I'm not sure what to believe exactly, and I'd like to be sure before I level a character on another realm/WoW client.

Any help is appreciated!
    Yeah Kara works, not all bosses thou (haven't done it in AGES! but the theatre and the chess ones don't work can't remember the rest been like years since I've done that raid)

EDIT: Talking about wotlk,it doesn't work on other expansions AFAIK

4. Awesome, thanks guys!

Looks like my friends and I will be leveling characters on one of the WotLK servers then. :D

5. Yeah Kara works, not all bosses thou (haven't done it in AGES! but the theatre and the chess ones don't work can't remember the rest been like years since I've done that raid)

EDIT: Talking about wotlk,it doesn't work on other expansions AFAIK

Theatre works.
    Every boss works save for Nightbane and the chess party.

6. Theatre works.
    Every boss works save for Nightbane and the chess party.
    Netherspite is bugged as well.

7. Netherspite is bugged as well.
    There's a way to stop his portals, though I no more remember how...

8. There's a way to stop his portals, though I no more remember how...
    You need to have more people with you than you'd normally bring at lvl 80. They have to block invisible beams from hitting the boss. On retail these beams were visible.

Some guys simply outdps the beams but it's only possible with a perfect comp and at least like 5ppl. We normally do Kara with 3 only so we skip this guy.