1. Regulation is Obviously Needed

Yea, we all know multiboxing is allowed. I personally don't mind it.

But when you play on a tournament-esque realm and are focusing on trying to gear your character, or grind honor while your partner is afk, it's kind of sad to have your BG ruined by Multiboxers (or Multiboxer, as we all know who the only one on Warsong is.)

Let's recap, you have a sticky in the Multiboxing Section of the forums which states:
    Spoiler: Show
    "Multi-boxing is allowed for several reasons. First, it isn't cheating in any way, as there isn't any item or spell exploits, or packet editing going on. Secondly, Blizzard allows this, therefore it is "Blizz-like". And last, there is nothing a multi-boxer can do that a group of the same number of opposing characters cannot. Anyone is allowed, also. Which means you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none."

Now, here's where the problem comes in:
    We're on a PvP realm with tournament standards. Unless i'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Multiboxing isn't viable in arenas, because we all know Arenas are more set for balance and limits your variety of abilities you can use.

With that being said, until we see Multiboxers queuing into 2s or 3s brackets respectively, we honestly will not find them "balanced" or "raising challenge" to anyone. They're just annoying. If this were neltharion, we wouldn't care. but it isn't.

I'm not suggesting you prohibit multiboxing. But in the sense of making Warsong revolve around a tournament realm like it's always been, at least limit the amount of characters the player can multibox. I'm pretty sure "a group of the same amount of individual players" can't top a battleground with 4 million damage and 16-25 killing streak per character (That's 16 million damage in one BG if you count it being just from that player.).

The only reason it is allowed on retail is because said multiboxer would have to pay $15/month per account for the amount of characters they'd want to multibox. Here? It's free to play. Therefore, some moderation should be involved. Whether you like it or not, there can be abuse. Just the other day i saw a player with 10 blood death knights killing all the important NPC's and Questgivers in Tol Barad just because he could and no one could stop him. If this is Fair gameplay and competitive, then call me casual.

In conclusion, multiboxing is fine. But if you're going to try to pass on a realm as "the ultimate PvP experience," at least set a limit on the amount of characters you can multibox. No one likes having their game ruined by someone who's basically 5v1ing everyone for the sake that he simply can.

2. What we need is fixed abilities.. nothing else.. maybe some at features too...

"We hope to release the update on March 30, 2015."
    Hope harder..

3. Gonna suck even more when the "- Warsong will be the first survival realm featuring a permanent character death."This is posted on the home page. It would be nice if this was abolished all together on warsong do to were gonna see even more MB's now just to they can survive.

4. But when you play on a tournament-esque realm and are focusing on trying to gear your character, or grind honor while your partner is afk, it's kind of sad to have your BG ruined by Multiboxers (or Multiboxer, as we all know who the only one on Warsong is.)
    I am keen what name is that multiboxer is... mind giving us the name?

5. I am keen what name is that multiboxer is... mind giving us the name?
    Botzdotcom

6. Spoiler: Show
    Yea, we all know multiboxing is allowed. I personally don't mind it.

But when you play on a tournament-esque realm and are focusing on trying to gear your character, or grind honor while your partner is afk, it's kind of sad to have your BG ruined by Multiboxers (or Multiboxer, as we all know who the only one on Warsong is.)

Let's recap, you have a sticky in the Multiboxing Section of the forums which states:
    "Multi-boxing is allowed for several reasons. First, it isn't cheating in any way, as there isn't any item or spell exploits, or packet editing going on. Secondly, Blizzard allows this, therefore it is "Blizz-like". And last, there is nothing a multi-boxer can do that a group of the same number of opposing characters cannot. Anyone is allowed, also. Which means you are more than welcome to retaliate against multi-boxers by multi-boxing against them. It raises challenge, competition, and fun to certain aspects of the game, for both multi-boxers and their opponents, where there would normally be none."

Now, here's where the problem comes in:
    We're on a PvP realm with tournament standards. Unless i'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure Multiboxing isn't viable in arenas, because we all know Arenas are more set for balance and limits your variety of abilities you can use.

With that being said, until we see Multiboxers queuing into 2s or 3s brackets respectively, we honestly will not find them "balanced" or "raising challenge" to anyone. They're just annoying. If this were neltharion, we wouldn't care. but it isn't.

I'm not suggesting you prohibit multiboxing. But in the sense of making Warsong revolve around a tournament realm like it's always been, at least limit the amount of characters the player can multibox. I'm pretty sure "a group of the same amount of individual players" can't top a battleground with 4 million damage and 16-25 killing streak per character (That's 16 million damage in one BG if you count it being just from that player.).

The only reason it is allowed on retail is because said multiboxer would have to pay $15/month per account for the amount of characters they'd want to multibox. Here? It's free to play. Therefore, some moderation should be involved. Whether you like it or not, there can be abuse. Just the other day i saw a player with 10 blood death knights killing all the important NPC's and Questgivers in Tol Barad just because he could and no one could stop him. If this is Fair gameplay and competitive, then call me casual.

In conclusion, multiboxing is fine. But if you're going to try to pass on a realm as "the ultimate PvP experience," at least set a limit on the amount of characters you can multibox. No one likes having their game ruined by someone who's basically 5v1ing everyone for the sake that he simply can.

I suppose you're referring to this...

You had two healers (out of 3 or 4) who didn't really know what they were doing, which was incredibly bad for your team because it mean't less dps trying to kill me, while I still had no trouble killing people through heals. And since I had a heal myself too, I couldn't just be zerged repeatedly until I ran out of cooldowns and wiped. (Which with the amount of times I've had to kill you, seemed pretty much what you were trying to do.)

That aside, if the amount of characters one could multibox would ever be limited, it probably would be a maximum of 5, or 10, which would be far from doing anything to me as I run 4.

I also do run 2s with 2 of my characters from time to time, mostly when I really need to cap quickly and don't have time to run 100 BGs to cap through that. Now yes, dual-boxing 2s really is, as you'd imagine, just me popping every single offensive 10 seconds in and trying to insta-kill something before the opponents realise wtf is going on. From what I've seen, it works until around ~1700-1800 MMR max, and 2 ele shamans have a better time at it than 2 frost DKs, as two fully unleashed lava bursts with cooldowns are actually still capable of near instant kills against alot of targets.

I've also ran the test at one point, of queueing into a BG with only 1 of my DKs, but with 3 friends who also played frost DK, and I had them follow me around and target my targets/etc. Result was incredibly similar to multiboxing, but with more flexibility with ninjaing flags/individual cooldown usage/etc.

Proof :

7. I dont see the difference between a tournament and a regular realm when it comes to multiboxing.
    Multiboxing was always allowed on both, AT and molten and both realms had never a limited number of boxes.
    No reason to change this rule now just because one guy cant deal with multiboxing.
    Every decent 5 man premade shouldnt have a problem to beat a quad boxer. U also dont make a cry thread when u encounter a premade. Just see the multiboxer as a handdicapped premade...

8. I feel so celebrity seeing my name in those screenshots !!! If its 2 resets/week, i strongly believe the next thread would be [Why Alliance loses 90% of bgs]!!! Trust me!!! Thank god you Allies have some decent pvpers to balance things out for you(wont say names, its a bdk that i /pet every game)!! :D

9. :PWell I play on alliance and in the process of making a 5 man team DK boxer my self. Never did it before, but it might help some once I get the team down pat. Once I work out the bugs and get a good clue on how they work out I might make a hunter one as well.

10. Just see the multiboxer as a handdicapped premade...

Ppl like you deserve medals.

11. LOL.. Jugger with 18 deaths... Stay "skilled".

12. LOL.. Jugger with 18 deaths... Stay "skilled".
    ^^^^^^^^

Gonna suck even more when the "- Warsong will be the first survival realm featuring a permanent character death."This is posted on the home page. It would be nice if this was abolished all together on warsong do to were gonna see even more MB's now just to they can survive.
    That was just part of their April fools idea, should of read some of the other things on their, was a good laugh

13. I've also ran the test at one point, of queueing into a BG with only 1 of my DKs, but with 3 friends who also played frost DK, and I had them follow me around and target my targets/etc. Result was incredibly similar to multiboxing, but with more flexibility with ninjaing flags/individual cooldown usage/etc.

Proof :
    Even then, that mere group did a fraction of total damage you can simply output when you're multiboxing. Each of your DK's did 4+mil respectively. And since you multibox 4 characters, that's 16 million minimum dealt by one player. Your screenshot shows simply a rough estimate of about 5-7 million dealt by 4 players.

That's less than half.

On your point of our crippled team, yes, we had braindead healers along with a mage thinking because he can 1v1 a warrior he can defend a flag room. To counter this, your team simply revolved around hugging you 24/7 and required zero survival skills whatsoever. It was basically them popping all their cooldowns hoping for a kill, and if they didn't get one and dropped to 40% they ran to you and you basically 2 shotted their target for them.

If that's a coordinated or skilled team then damn, i must be playing wrong.

And since evryone thinks i'm trying to "encroach on their rights" (lol), no one's saying they should make multiboxing illegal in any way. But if you seriously think that the only way you know how to play is by being able t o5v1 people by yourself in PvP and call it "fun", then you can do it on Neltharion where PvP doesn't tend to matter as much as it does here. People are already sensitive about half the realm getting their BiS characters. I'm pretty sure (from sitting in elwynn 24/7 stalking global) that people are not fond of one player being able to carry BGs because he can run multiple clients and impend doom to people simply trying to grind.

(The main reason you assume I'm the only one "complaining" is because you play horde where almost every multiboxer plays and do not have access to Alliance's global [on either Warsong nor Neltharion] and are therefore spared the crying about multiboxing being "cheating" or "unfair" by people who look at you stupid when you mention to them what a forum is.)

14. Even then, that mere group did a fraction of total damage you can simply output when you're multiboxing. Each of your DK's did 4+mil respectively. And since you multibox 4 characters, that's 16 million minimum dealt by one player. Your screenshot shows simply a rough estimate of about 5-7 million dealt by 4 players.

That's less than half.
    That also was a BG that lasted less than half the time (12 min vs 25 min).

My characters don't magically do more damage individually because I'm multiboxing. I've been playing elemental shaman and frost DK (and multiboxing) for around 5 years now, I just know how to output as much damage as the characters are capable of.

123 Last