1. all i see are warlocks desperatly trying to save their class by denying every single thing...

Better nerf execute some moar.
    save our class in what way and what is being denied?

2. Nikco is right, PvE gear > PvP gear. The only reason why it was not good in Arenas/BGs is cuz it got scaled down. 5.4 World PvP was bull**** when u fought someone with PvE gear (I.e. Time less isles).

PvP Power does not matter at all. The stats PvE gear give you are way better than the lil bit of PvP Power.

@OP l2p. (funny that you post a screenshot of your item level like it would reduce your damage :D )
    You saying OP l2p and you don't understand basic PvP mechanic called PvP power that was introduced in MoP.

PvP power matters and PvP power in PvP > all else.
    45% PvP power is huge damage that not even higher iLvL PvE gear can match in PvP situation.

As for PvE gear > PvP gear, you couln't be more wrong there.
    Take Grievous 522 PvP piece and same ilvl PvE piece and compare. Stat numbers are EXACTLY same, with addition that PvP piece will have PvP power on it, and socket bonus will be PvP power usually, while PvE gear will actually have less total stats because there isn't PvP power on it, and it gets PvE oriented socket bonus.

PvE gear was in nuking situations better during Cata cause there wasn't PvP power there and PvE gear had more stats that increased you damage (instead of 2 damaging stats, on PvP gear there was one plus resilience).

In conclusion, you're very wrong, along with few others that don't understand PvP power.

3. save our class in what way and what is being denied?
    Save the class by denying every single obvious fact by spitting out complete insane crap like pvp power is meaningless in pvp when compared to a couple of stats of pve which is also a lie, having seen they do not even have that difference for comparison to begin with.

newbs protecting their class by crying, and "fixes" being made accordingly is a well known symptom of a dying server. Let's see how this plays out.

4. Chaos Bolt and co. damage has been checked at least half dozen times now.
    They work as intended.

5. Wait till you see 1million chaos bolts when people get full bis pvp well with the last season gear of mop.

6. all i see are warlocks desperatly trying to save their class by denying every single thing...

Better nerf execute some moar.
    I dont play mop at all but dmg he posted isnt unusual at all.Vid. i posted is obvious proof that destro can literally kill u(or himself) in few secs with all procs up.

adail
    Nerf warlocks already!!

8. This isn't Wrath or Cata. PvE gear is superior to PvP gear in World PvP because PvE gear has more stats than PvE gear despite pvp power, which doesn't really make a whole lot of difference.
    This is patently wrong. There is a reason people aren't running around in PvE gear in arenas and BGs. My PvP Power gives me 40+% increased damage. Good luck trying to get that with the additional stats on PvE gear (for which you need higher ilvl pve gear, since PvP power is not part of the stat cost budget).

Also, congratulations for living in Taiwan. Best country in the world :D

9. Letting him cast a Chaos Bolt as a DK shows how you really deserve to get one shot into pieces.

And please, frost spec?

10. You will never convince me, that this is a normal thing. And I'm pretty sure you're wrong about the PvP \ PvE gear.
    Oh my god the ignorence in you is so ****ing strong.
    It was like this on retail too. Just wait till SoO HC gear is relesed. I will wait for your qq then.

11. When I saw it was Spiros I laughed my *** off!, Spiros best lock molten wow since 2009
    Ot: guess u had bad luck and met a really skilled lock :)

12. Letting him cast a Chaos Bolt as a DK shows how you really deserve to get one shot into pieces.

And please, frost spec?
    We don't know the context of the fight and he could well have been ambushed with everything prepared on lock's side and didn't see it coming/casting.

And getting off Chaos bolts isn't really rocket science while we're at it, when locks can keep you in cc pretty much indefinitely.

13. Oh my god the ignorence in you is so ****ing strong.
    It was like this on retail too. Just wait till SoO HC gear is relesed. I will wait for your qq then.
    and the two extra upgrade-able SoO gear (4/4).

14. Are u sure about that?
    PvP power increase ur dmg by like 45%.
    I can hardly believe that the additional stats on pve gear can compensate the 45% less dmg.
    45% pvp power is not 45% more dmg.

and yes im sure.

First 1234 ... Last