1. Warlocks are worst than warriors!

This happened in less than 3 seconds.

SERIOUSLY THO

2. First, you are in world pvp, so that warlock might have full pve gear and do ridiculous dmg.

Second, once a destro warlock takes you down to 20% hp, you're basically dead.

Third, those crits are just rng and they do not always do that much dmg.

Fourth, it seems you didn't even bother to use AMS or IBF to reduce the dmg when that warlock is casting Chaos Bolt or even use a silence.

Fifth, you're a frost dk.

3. 1. If he would have pve gear, he couldn't even scratch me. (PvP stats, introduced in MoP, hello)

3. He did. Every time.

4. They were on CD, because the same thing happened moments just before I took this picture.

5. Eh?

4. Lool that picture made my day.

Now everybody go home, nothing to see here, destro is just as strong as everybody else, keep focusing on warriors

5. 1. If he would have pve gear, he couldn't even scratch me. (PvP stats, introduced in MoP, hello)
    This isn't Wrath or Cata. PvE gear is superior to PvP gear in World PvP because PvE gear has more stats than PvE gear despite pvp power, which doesn't really make a whole lot of difference.

3. He did. Every time.
    It's RNG, pray more to jesus to make it stop.

I find Frost Dks to be quite squishy in comparison to some other classes.

6. This isn't Wrath or Cata. PvE gear is superior to PvP gear in World PvP because PvE gear has more stats than PvE gear despite pvp power, which doesn't really make a whole lot of difference.

It's RNG, pray more to jesus to make it stop.

I find Frost Dks to be quite squishy in comparison to some other classes.
    You will never convince me, that this is a normal thing. And I'm pretty sure you're wrong about the PvP \ PvE gear.

7. You will never convince me, that this is a normal thing. And I'm pretty sure you're wrong about the PvP \ PvE gear.
    There's a reason PvE gear is basically nakedness outside of PvE... *cough* PvP Power *cough*

And vice versa. While you may have PvP power and more resilience, they have 65% base resilience on top of more stats than PvP gear at their disposal. Simply running in with a Cata/WotLK mentality in MoP expecting to win puts you in this position 90% of the time. Especially against gear-scaling classes like Warlocks.

8. 3. He did. Every time.
    - Destro Warlocks have a skill called Dark Soul: Instability. It gives you +30% crit chance for 20 sec. Also, chaos bolt always crits so DS gives it +30% damage instead.
    Additionally, that lock timed his procs and skills so theyd all hit at the same time. It's not easy to get that combo off in arenas or if he's getting focused

5. Eh?
    -Youre a dk.. Chaos bolt takes really long to cast + you have mind freeze, asphyxiate, death grip, AMS, & IBF

9. Youre a dk.. Chaos bolt takes really long to cast you have mind freeze, asphyxiate, death grip, AMS, & IBF
    THIS,
    n i'm pretty sure that he poped all of his cds line with procs.shadowburn dont always crits like CB soo you just the unlucky one :p

10. Every time lock finishes cast of chaos bolt, noob dies.

11. Nikco is right, PvE gear > PvP gear. The only reason why it was not good in Arenas/BGs is cuz it got scaled down. 5.4 World PvP was bull**** when u fought someone with PvE gear (I.e. Time less isles).

PvP Power does not matter at all. The stats PvE gear give you are way better than the lil bit of PvP Power.

@OP l2p. (funny that you post a screenshot of your item level like it would reduce your damage :D )

12. Nikco is right, PvE gear > PvP gear. The only reason why it was not good in Arenas/BGs is cuz it got scaled down. 5.4 World PvP was bull**** when u fought someone with PvE gear (I.e. Time less isles).

PvP Power does not matter at all. The stats PvE gear give you are way better than the lil bit of PvP Power.
    Are u sure about that?
    PvP power increase ur dmg by like 45%.
    I can hardly believe that the additional stats on pve gear can compensate the 45% less dmg.

13. There is vid 5.4.7 where cobrak basically killed himself because some warr reflected his 2x200k shadowburn,it happend in 1 sec tho.Here is vid. skip to 1:30 and enjoy .;)

[YT]S28N4D2XxaM[/YT]

14. all i see are warlocks desperatly trying to save their class by denying every single thing...

Better nerf execute some moar.

123 ... Last