1. lol dude, use your iceblock then u would survive at least some sec longer
    They are still pain in the ***. ''Fire mage will never beat equal skilled hunter 5.4''- Hansol

2. /facepalm when i see warriors complaining, just use bladestorm and you win lol, is it so hard for you to understand one and only tactic for warrior to own everyone

3. Why aren't warriors fixed yet ? Shield reflects 10 spells at once this is something critical to look into and there have been multiple ''Updates'' already...

4. /facepalm when i see warriors complaining, just use bladestorm and you win lol, is it so hard for you to understand one and only tactic for warrior to own everyone
    Well you know, thats are noob warriors who come here and qq about other classes. That kind of wars just randomly use spell reflects, pummel etc... and sometimes meet very good lock or some other class and get azz kicked. Because they think they are good players they suppose that something isn't right and came here and qq.

5. Why aren't warriors fixed yet ? Shield reflects 10 spells at once this is something critical to look into and there have been multiple ''Updates'' already...
    +1 to this. This should be urgent. Its not good when your procs get reflected few times in a row

6. Yeah just a couple minutes ago i was in a bg alone and against 2 warriors...weird bug but nvm... he reflected my entire burst and still would have if i didnt stop. That's just messed up imo

7. Everyone is complaining about Warriors, well ya its kinda true that we are op because of some positive bugs but still even if they are fixed , warriors will still be strong, Warriors are just on the front page of the story , People keep forgetting the real Dark horse of the show; Rogues , just wait a little for people to reach full grevious and all attention will be diverted from Warriors to rogues :>

8. Everyone is complaining about Warriors, well ya its kinda true that we are op because of some positive bugs but still even if they are fixed , warriors will still be strong, Warriors are just on the front page of the story , People keep forgetting the real Dark horse of the show; Rogues , just wait a little for people to reach full grevious and all attention will be diverted from Warriors to rogues :>

First ... 345