1. LF GPU Recommendation

Hello guys,
    So I'm looking into getting a new GPU since mine is only 2Vram and I looked into it , I found this GPU at a very good price, sapphire amd radeon vapor-x r9 290x 8gb should I get it? is there a better one that's worth paying less/more (a little bit) for?

2. Hello guys,
    So I'm looking into getting a new GPU since mine is only 2Vram and I looked into it , I found this GPU at a very good price, sapphire amd radeon vapor-x r9 290x 8gb should I get it? is there a better one that's worth paying less/more (a little bit) for?
    Depends what are you using for other than multiboxing (also depends how many do you multibox)
    The VRAM will be good and in the future DX12 sounds promising for other games if you are not interested in upgrading in 2016-2017.

Its not all about VRAM anyway (I do easily 25x with an 970 that has only 4GB VRAM - CPU power is the major issue if you go over 25x)

Buy it if you really need/want it. I prefer Nvidia as AMD is high power consumption, noisy with high heat output and lower performance than Nvidia but comes on a cheaper price.

My motto is, if you want quality, you have to pay for it - I always choose Intel/Nvidia VS AMD. You pay more but in the long run its worth it.

EDIT

Had a look around and the AMD you want is around £80 more expensive than an GTX 970 Strix and the difference between them in benchmarks are like 1-5 FPS more..
    My 970 has 2 fans but they don't spin at all as it doesn't get hotter than 60C. Its extremely power efficient, no noise at all and its a beast (I run everything on Extreme @ 2560x1440). Thats another thing why I prefer Nvidia.

The 8GB buffer makes no difference (against a 4GB card) as the core clocks, bus and such are still low. For the 8GB VRAM to be used correctly the rest of the GPU must have higher clocks.
    Also depends on what resolution are you running everything as for 1080p having 8GB VRAM or even 4 is way too much for the games nowadays.

3. Are you only playing WoW?
    I play WoW and other games but I'm getting this GPU because I have a lack of FPS when I'm boxing 15 on major cities, my GPU is also weak to hold 2 monitors... I was gonna get MSI GTX 970 4G as I heard it's SUPER good and dunno I might get the MSI

4. If you have a good cpu i'd say okay go for it.

5. If you have a good cpu i'd say okay go for it.
    My CPU is i7 4770 3.4Ghz , not that great...

6. Lol...

it's a lot more than enough.

7. I heard the RTX 2080 titan is pretty good but you need to sell your kidney for it.

8. May 9, 2019  
    You don't need a good GPU unless you play on retail, TBC and WoTLK are more about CPU.
    I was playing 20 accounts with no lags in WG and SW with a 1060 3gb, which is pretty cheap.

Edit : Didn't see it was from 2015 lol