1. Horde or Alliance?

So I want to start playing on Frostwolf but I don't know should I go Alliance or Horde?
    Who is better in PvE and PvP?

2. go horde, theres much easier to find a guild

3. Horde has few minutes queue. Isn't instant but you won't be waiting forever.

4. If you don't like waiting in bg queue then go for horde.
    Huh?! That is backwards.

Alliance have instant queue's. Horde have a longer queue, but win about 60% of the BG's.

5. Can someone give a straight answer regarding queues.? I am restarting on FW and i will only consider a faction with insta queues. Don't care about better guilds and stuff like that.

6. I am curious too, last time i was alliance, but just wanted to know the balance of horde/alliance here on frostwolf in terms of skill and population.

7. Can someone give a straight answer regarding queues.? I am restarting on FW and i will only consider a faction with insta queues. Don't care about better guilds and stuff like that.
    I am curious too, last time i was alliance, but just wanted to know the balance of horde/alliance here on frostwolf in terms of skill and population.
    This server is actually kind of unique in the fact that things don't lean far towards one side. On many servers, Horde/Alliance will be 80% Win Rate and 20 minute queue/20% Win Rate and no queue, and vise versa.

On Frostwolf, it is pretty much:
    Horde - 60% win rate, slightly longer queue
    Alliance - 40% win rate, slightly shorter queue

It isn't one extreme to the next like on most servers. If you're willing to have a slightly higher win rate and longer queue, go Horde. If you're willing to take a slightly lower win rate for a lower or instant queue, go Alliance.

8. Aliance dominates heavily in high rated arenas tho....In both 2s and 3s bracket you will only face aliance teams on 2k+ rating on 2.2k + almost exclusively alliance teams.So if you want to find a partner for high rating i would stick to aliance since horde seems very unskilled in pvp in arenas at least.

9. Well there are 2 questions for you to answer:
    Do you want to get ganked every second? If you do then play Horde.
    Do you want to lose bgs most of the time? If so play Alliance.

10. Seriously, where did u come up with those numbers in which horde wins 60% or more BGs??? I mean really? PPL are just making up. I do not know the numbers, nobody does, cause nobody can check for real. It all depends... I can only say from my own experience, there are days horde wins more, and than there are days it's other way around. I, personally (and most of the friends I play with on ally say the same) have higher win count on ALL ALTS. Last week I geared up one of my chars from 0 to full Tyrannical in just 3 or 4 days. Now if horde side wins so much more I wouldn't be able to do it so fast, wouldn't I?
    And the other thing; since arena came out lot's of ppl don't play many BGs with top geared chars, we just cap on them and than mostly gearing up our other alts. In general, u can see lot's of low groups ATM. That's also significant factor on win ratio.
    The truth is, doesn't matter which side u chose, if your team is strong, win ratio will be high as well cause there is lot's of good players on each side. It all depends on the group.
    What I can say for sure, is that I noticed horde side is cheating way more, but ally is not saint neither. I record them and report whenever I can, and hopefully more and more ppl will do so, cause it's so freaking annoying. Doesn't matter if it's ally or horde, it ruins the game.
    Oh, almost forgot... Ques on Ally are instant. Worse case scenario u have to wait like 40 seconds but on most occasions ques are under 10 seconds.

11. About that guys... Is Horde or Alliance better in PvE? Not PvP...

12. Horde have about 3 to 4 Raiding guilds , Supreme, Imperial, the Ascendents and can't remember the last one. As far as allys dunno they might have pvp guilds more than horde.

My Advise to you , If u want to play pvp join Horde and if u want to play pve join Horde.

Lok Tar Ogar.

13. Horde have about 3 to 4 Raiding guilds , Supreme, Imperial, the Ascendents and can't remember the last one. As far as allys dunno they might have pvp guilds more than horde.

My Advise to you , If u want to play pvp join Horde and if u want to play pve join Horde.

Lok Tar Ogar.
    Not even close bro :P

Pve Guids
    Furor
    Divine
    Supreme

14. Not even close bro :P

Pve Guids
    Furor
    Divine
    Supreme
    I suggest going either Furor or Divine :) That's my opinion at least :D

15. Play whatever you find more attractive.
    Personally, I'm a lore-fan and Horde is my home.
    Lok'tar Ogar !

12 Last