1. Post your best Ultraxion burst

Here is one from newb mage Uraha :)

http://imgur.com/A7j9XbI

2. Insane Senpai's DPS Approved, BTW Seems tank kinda sux :D

3. Sweet mother of mages ._.

Why dat ret only bursting for 56k...dissapointed D:

4. Burst? lol, i'd rather see recount after boss is dead, burst tells you nothing. i've seen 200k burst from fire mage, and i've seen ret with 100k burst, so this means nothing, nor does it matter. Noobs get orgasms over burst, a bit better noobs prefer to see actual dps.

5. 32k from an enhc shaman.... are you in green gear? O_O

6. 32k from an enhc shaman.... are you in green gear? O_O
    I was focused on taking the screenshot at the right time, so didn't care much for my DPS

7. I was focused on taking the screenshot at the right time, so didn't care much for my DPS
    Seems like you have to focus really hard on 5 buttons :D

8. Seems like you have to focus really hard on 5 buttons :D
    Not even 5 buttons you have to spam..... they all have a CD.
    It's not even a GCD to take a screenshot....

9. Burst? lol, i'd rather see recount after boss is dead, burst tells you nothing. i've seen 200k burst from fire mage, and i've seen ret with 100k burst, so this means nothing, nor does it matter. Noobs get orgasms over burst, a bit better noobs prefer to see actual dps.
    I dont think the thread is intended to show final dps, so why would it? Just because someone likes to see a good burst doesnt make them a noob, get your head out your arse.

10. http://imgur.com/mUYVjGe **** his burst at ultrax :D final dps warlord ez :D

11. Not even 5 buttons you have to spam..... they all have a CD.
    It's not even a GCD to take a screenshot....
    What part of focusing don't you forum trolls understand though?
    I was only paying attention to recount so I could screenshot the highest burst.
    That shouldn't be too hard to understand.

12. What part of focusing don't you forum trolls understand though?
    I was only paying attention to recount so I could screenshot the highest burst.
    That shouldn't be too hard to understand.
    How large is your monitor? O.o or do you just lean in very close to the screen? Its not very hard to see the whole screen while carrying out a rotation.

13. How large is your monitor? O.o or do you just lean in very close to the screen? Its not very hard to see the whole screen while carrying out a rotation.
    My monitor is 23 inches. I'm not going to continue this pointless discussion any more. I had an agreement with Uraha, he was gonna burst as high as he could, and I was gonna screenshot it. He focused on burst, I focused on the screenshot. End of discussion, tyvm. Now please get back to the original topic, the highest burst.

14. Uraha best fire mage out there check this screenshot out of him bursting 138k DPS ITS EPIC!

http://i.imgur.com/saLxVX0.jpg

123 ... Last