1. What to do with extra honor points?

On what are you spending honor points?
    Since that you cant exchenge honor for justice points (dunno why its disabled) on what I should spend honor points?

2. On what are you spending honor points?
    Since that you cant exchenge honor for justice points (dunno why its disabled) on what I should spend honor points?
    Well i don't think there was one on MOP but perhaps on cata.. On MOP i use my honor to buy spirit of harmony and that's about it... Well there is honor gear but i don't think you have any use for it... Perhaps the honor mounts if they exist still.

3. Well i don't think there was one on MOP but perhaps on cata.. On MOP i use my honor to buy spirit of harmony and that's about it... Well there is honor gear but i don't think you have any use for it... Perhaps the honor mounts if they exist still.
    There is one in MoP .. But i do wish they would enable it, just cause heirlooms cost JP aswell then youd be stuck having to farm dungeons forever

4. Well i don't think there was one on MOP but perhaps on cata.. On MOP i use my honor to buy spirit of harmony and that's about it... Well there is honor gear but i don't think you have any use for it... Perhaps the honor mounts if they exist still.
    Where do you buy harmony for honor if you can tell me pls ?

5. Where do you buy harmony for honor if you can tell me pls ?
    You buy it at same vendor where you buy honor gear, tyrannical atm. Its 400 honor/1 harmony

6. Actually u can exchange Honor for Justice 500HP>250jp at the old vendor (cata one)

7. I buy 1250 tyran pieces and DE for sha crystals.

8. Actually u can exchange Honor for Justice 500HP>250jp at the old vendor (cata one)
    Can you confirm this? What NPC do you go to? Can you show me? I don't know if there is one on horde?

9. Well, recently, I've been spending my honor points on War Mounts and at the moment I'm looking forward to farming HP for more transmogs and motes of harmony :D

10. Actually u can exchange Honor for Justice 500HP>250jp at the old vendor (cata one)
    the cata one is the only one O_O

11. the old vendor is bugged
    you cant exchange honor to jp atm