1. choosing the Best patch

Hi.
    I created my account to play with my friend.
    The problem showed up when we had to download the game...
    Which patch should we play?

We are quite expert of wotlk but me would enjoy also new raid and pvp so we thought it could have been nice to try Mop.

I read a quite recently post (Nov 2014) where they spoke about the server saying it had no raid and pvp...

How is it MOP up to now? Is it fully playable or it is still incomplete?
    In your opinion we should remain with 3.3.5 , change to cata or try Mop (if all ok)?

One last question. We are Italian and also if we are used to English game we would like to try it In Italian expecially for the quest but if I chose Italian the quests seem to be English anyway.
    What can we do?
    Thanks

2. What do you mean No raid/pvp?

PvP = Battlegrounds are open, arenas work, Rated bgs work

Raids: MSV/TOES Normal works ...First 3 boses of ToT work very good

Dungeons: All are open except 3

Should you play here?

Its really up to you, MoP gets updated weekly....It has a tremendous player base...Fwolf is More horde dominant than Alliance...its really up to you tho

3. Be sure to join Sargeras for more fun!

4. I mean i read a post where they sayd the server existed but didn't work properly, maybe it had been posted few days past the game throw.
    If it is all ok it is perfect

5. MoP is fine, playable. Still much to expect from the devs, but it's good.
    I think that it's better to wait till they fix some mechanics in the available raids and dungeons (if you are a PvE oriented player), and when more bgs + more class fixes are implemented. (if you are a PvP oriented player).
    I'm waiting for LoS and cr arenas :D

6. What about cataclysm? Its not the Last version but it should be more familiar to us (3.3.5 players) With new raid dungeon and pvp (compared to 3.3.5).

7. What about cataclysm? Its not the Last version but it should be more familiar to us (3.3.5 players) With new raid dungeon and pvp (compared to 3.3.5).
    If you want to have a bad expereince join cata or mop, if want to have a slightly better experience join woltk still a lot of work to do but it is way better than the other patches.
    Cata is between: why does this realm still exist? and this is bull****.

8. Hi.

We are quite expert of wotlk but me would enjoy also new raid and pvp so we thought it could have been nice to try Mop.

I read a quite recently post (Nov 2014) where they spoke about the server saying it had no raid and pvp...

In your opinion we should remain with 3.3.5 , change to cata or try Mop (if all ok)?

One last question. We are Italian and also if we are used to English game we would like to try it In Italian expecially for the quest but if I chose Italian the quests seem to be English anyway.
    What can we do?
    Thanks
    If you want something actually working - play on LK molten. Its for now the best realm content wise (working). Tho, community there is kinda... f up. Cata is in bad situation and always was and mop... MOP is atm one big misstake to play on. My whole guild collapsed cause of MOP lacking in everything. Doing same 3 bgs all the time/arenas are inactive/there is no rbg - mop in this state is dead.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

9. What do you mean No raid/pvp?

PvP = Battlegrounds are open, arenas work, Rated bgs work

Raids: MSV/TOES Normal works ...First 3 boses of ToT work very good

Dungeons: All are open except 3

Should you play here?

Its really up to you, MoP gets updated weekly....It has a tremendous player base...Fwolf is More horde dominant than Alliance...its really up to you tho
    ToT working very well, what kind of drugs are you on?

10. Wow. People just ***** about anything.

Hi.
    Welcome to Warmane.

In my honest opinion, MoP is a great expansion (from a lore standpoint). Maybe a little bit annoying from a pvp standpoint (****loads of CC), but the PvE is great. ToT is by far one of my favorite raids.

There are 3 raids working (not completely and with some bugs).
    5 dungeons (3 working fine, some bugs on the bosses).
    3 arenas (Blade's Edge Arena, Nagrand Arena and Ruins of Lordaeron Arena)
    3 battlegrounds. (Warsong Gulch, Eye of the Storm and Arathi Basin. All of them working fine so far).

If you want stability stay in Wotlk. It's the most developed expansion so far. Cata is more developed than MoP, but it's still not comparable to Wotlk development. Classes in MoP have a lot of bugs, and I'm not talking of minor bugs, I'm talking of major ones that breaks the class completely. Some core skills/spells and talents are not working. Alchemy is broken, certain glyphs and guild perks are bugged. A lot of quests are bugged too. PvP and DPS charts are pretty unbalanced at the moment. And well, there's still a lot of work to do.

What can we do?
    Quests are handled by the server, not the client. The quest text will always be in English. (And some quests won't even work if your client is not in English. But that's a bug that should be fixed someday)
    Edited: April 6, 2015

11. stay away from mop. the development is SLOW

12. I would say,wait for WoD,they gonna launch 6.1 which is magnificent patch compared to 6.0.3 (which is even bettg er then cata and mop). WoD is gettin so awesome and balanced though newer patches(6.2-6.4) will probably beat any other expansion far head away
    Edited: April 7, 2015

13. I would say,wait for WoD,they gonna launch 6.1 which is magnificent patch compared to 6.0.3 (which is even bettg er then cata and mop). WoD is gettin so awesome and balanced though newer patches(6.2-6.4) will probably beat any other expansion far head away
    Yes cause WoD will work 100%...

14. I find WoD's lore amazingly boring.

15. I lold . wod won't be in a playable enjoyable state for years.

12 Last