1. I lold . wod won't be in a playable enjoyable state for years.
    Also this. WoD is a very... 'automatized' expansion. I'm pretty sure it won't be enjoyable for several months.

2. @ Marukaska I remember you saying this for MoP when molten was about to release it for the first time, yet you are here playing it.

3. @ Marukaska I remember you saying this for MoP when molten was about to release it for the first time, yet you are here playing it.
    Only reason he came back was because of retail was boring and he missed hes old guild mates on Sargeras + afaik he had no body to play with on retail... So still you can critize molten a lot about stuff since yeah most of the **** is broken but eventually (god knows how long) it will get fixed (Or broken then it was and it's always been like that).

4. Only reason he came back was because of retail was boring and he missed hes old guild mates on Sargeras + afaik he had no body to play with on retail... So still you can critize molten a lot about stuff since yeah most of the **** is broken but eventually (god knows how long) it will get fixed (Or broken then it was and it's always been like that).
    I dont really care about him anyway, i just have a good memory so i remember him being kinda salty about molten releasing mop yet he is playing it. Well its none of my bussiness *flies away*

5. 6.1 WoD best so far,quite Balanced PvP,and astonishing PvE.
    6.03 was awesome,but 6.0.1 brought it on new level.

So conclusion is:

Wotlk-Awesome
    Cataclysm-garbage
    Mists of Pandaria-An expansion where people will whine about warriors even tough they are bad,it will be their main weapon aswell as unbalanced PvP

6. 6.1 WoD best so far,quite Balanced PvP,and astonishing PvE.
    6.03 was awesome,but 6.0.1 brought it on new level.

So conclusion is:

Wotlk-Awesome
    Cataclysm-garbage
    Mists of Pandaria-An expansion where people will whine about warriors even tough they are bad,it will be their main weapon aswell as unbalanced PvP
    If u're saying that retail wod = quite balanced then obviously you should stop talking and spreading ....it. You never played it. So far wod is one big disappointment.

7. You are the one that should not talking,Blizzard tracks 17 % subscribtion growth compared to MoP and 26% compared to Cataclysm expansions release.If you think it's Dissapointement it's clearly because you saw some of your youtube "idols" left.As you can see they did it and in earlier expansion because they find their clases/specs less chaleging or more weakened then before.They will always coming back no matter what,it's their life and it's their "career".Few alreadycame back at 6.1and prob more will get back.

Life goes like this:

Random thing happens (new expansion that you don't like) I personally adore it (like 11 milion subs)

1.Denial and Isolation (quiting)
    2.Anger
    3. Bargaining (The normal reaction to feelings of helplessness and vulnerability .The need to regain control over your situation)
    4.Depression
    5.Acceptance ( of the game situation and rejoining)
    6.Opinion change (seeing the positive sides of the expansion and making it more confortable by seeing the bright asspects of it).
    Edited: April 9, 2015

First 12