1. Your dps has to be quite high 170k+ in order to down frost king before he downs you with biting cold and healers run out of mana. BTW you should edit that pic to not show that one of your members has exploited the door to tortos . him knowing the bridge is gone proves this.
    Being curious shouldn't be a bannable offense.
    From the rules:
    "If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit"
    He didn't profit anything from it. One could even argue that he helped checking that nothing that could give people an advantage can be found there (for example tank and spank boss with loot [killing Elegon without killing Spirit Kings would be a nice exaample of this]).

On the main topic: Some fixes would really help. The RNG is extremely tiring to deal with.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

2. Well this is exactly why I said is it clearable by a casual guild. We are on Sargeras and there aren't that many people who like PvE here. In our guild there are probably enough good players to form a 10man that can clear ToT in this state, but it's quite hard getting them online at the same time. So we are always forced to bring people on the side. Their gear isn't an issue, but they are the sort of people that die to flanks in MSV spirits. You should probably see where I'm heading at.

If you were infact a group like that, would you mind sharing some tips? I hate that we are being locked out of loot for 2 weeks already. :/
    go with 1 tank and use some plate dps like pally or warr to taunt off priestess when she gets possesed, cause she doesnt do any significant dmg, and u need her away from other ppl only while she's possesed so u can kill LOA spirits in that phase. that 5% heals she does while she's in "normal" state u can easily burn with 1 extra dps. we found this way much easier and faster, cause u really wanna burn malak asap

3. I like the challenge and hope its not fixed. It separates the goods from the bads, and has been an excellent tool for weeding out scrubs in our guild.

4. i share your opinion. lately raids have been a joke. staring fl then ds i mean fu pugs clear 8/8 after 2 weeks :D then this toes. pure lol

5. Hoping for some fixes really soon.

6. I like the challenge and hope its not fixed. It separates the goods from the bads, and has been an excellent tool for weeding out scrubs in our guild.
    Oh, come on, I saw the gear of your players. Normal should be doable by proper tactics, it's the HC modes you want.

7. Oh, come on, I saw the gear of your players. Normal should be doable by proper tactics, it's the HC modes you want.
    Our players average between 490-510 item ilvl. But one thing were not doing compared to other guilds ( Not pointing fingers) is to stack bugged classes and using Priest t15 bonus to heal through it.

8. Our players average between 490-510 item ilvl. But one thing were not doing compared to other guilds ( Not pointing fingers) is to stack bugged classes and using Priest t15 bonus to heal through it.
    Funny enough ..those people played those classes to begin with,it's not their fault the sets/trinkets were never checked before being released to the public.
    Besides,if you truly wanted a challenge,don't use any donated gear,we all know it's good to support a server..but crying that things are too easy while being overgeared isn't fun.

9. Funny enough ..those people played those classes to begin with,it's not their fault the sets/trinkets were never checked before being released to the public.
    Besides,if you truly wanted a challenge,don't use any donated gear,we all know it's good to support a server..but crying that things are too easy while being overgeared isn't fun.
    Agreeing with this. It's ok to support the server and get rewarded, but actually wanting them to NOT fix this raid is just plain selfish.

10. Funny enough ..those people played those classes to begin with,it's not their fault the sets/trinkets were never checked before being released to the public.
    I also agree with this,without full 522 gear or half 522 gear or without using a priest with bugged T15 bonus,it is pretty hard I would say(A really good Challenged which in the above comments is mentioned that it separetes the bad players vs the good ones).From the launch of ToT ,we are managing to kill the Councils but with many wipes,because we are counting on luck mostly,to possess the same boss or to possess only once Sul.
    The first 2 bosses we are doing them for 10 minutes,and then we are staying roughtly 2 hours on Councils.
    We are doing them with - 1 Tank,3 Healers and 6 DPS, the gear we have is from ToES,Justice points aswell as MSV and PvP Gear.
    But now that we got some gear from the past weeks from Throne of Thunder , it's getting pretty easy and we got used to the boss,also if they fix the vendors for T15 so we can exchange our tokens they willl become killable without putting much time and doing a lot of attempts.
    Edited: April 5, 2015

11. Well so much for ToT tonight. #believeinlag

12. can't kill it with toes gear..... :/
    Edited: April 5, 2015

First 12