1. Any news on ToT?

As the title suggests, I'd like to ask you guys has anything changed in ToT this week? I tried it on Sunday, but Horridon was beeing a major pain. I know there were resets couple of days ago that supposedly fixed some bugs in this fight, can anyone give some insight on this? How is it now, is it passable by a casual 490+ raid?

I'd like to attempt it with my guild again after reset, so any news, tips & tricks are welcome! :)

2. everything is the same, no fixes.

3. yeah its quite sad that ToT is only for hardcore donor guild, casual players was all left out

4. yeah its quite sad that ToT is only for hardcore donor guild, casual players was all left out
    you are quite wrong, ToT is easily clearable in ToES gear.

5. you are quite wrong, ToT is easily clearable in ToES gear.
    Yeah if you manage to do horridon and the last boss with toes gear i would congrats you really!

6. Yeah if you manage to do horridon and the last boss with toes gear i would congrats you really!
    Did it 2 times already.

7. Horridon is so bugged. The last run we did I was under the impression the adds were fixed . to my surprise its even more buggy than it was before. Horridon just sat there after his first charge , stuck in the wall. He then managed to unstuck himself but fell through the ground and just stood there. he didn't show himself again normally until wave gate 3 or 4 opened. I took a screenshot but I don't think it really shows anything because you can't see him.

8. Horridon is so bugged. The last run we did I was under the impression the adds were fixed . to my surprise its even more buggy than it was before. Horridon just sat there after his first charge , stuck in the wall. He then managed to unstuck himself but fell through the ground and just stood there. he didn't show himself again normally until wave gate 3 or 4 opened. I took a screenshot but I don't think it really shows anything because you can't see him.
    We noticed this bug too.

9. Yeah if you manage to do horridon and the last boss with toes gear i would congrats you really!

Our guild managed to kill Horridon and Councils with in-game gear only - Justice,ToES,Crafting Recipes,MSV

10. you are quite wrong, ToT is easily clearable in ToES gear.
    this is a SS from our last alt run. group ilvl was around 500 ilvl (toes and pvp gear)

1tank, 3heals, 6 dps.

11. Yeah with brained people it's prob clearable but it's so bugged it's really a challenge really.

12. Yeah with brained people it's prob clearable but it's so bugged it's really a challenge really.
    tbh luck has a big part when it comes to council (will biting cold crit that much to kill u, will kazara smash through the raid (since he doesnt show the path) will the tank get biting cold even 4 times in a row sometimes... etc :D ) so yea, nice gameplay + alot of luck :)

13. Your dps has to be quite high 170k+ in order to down frost king before he downs you with biting cold and healers run out of mana. BTW you should edit that pic to not show that one of your members has exploited the door to tortos . him knowing the bridge is gone proves this.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

14. tbh luck has a big part when it comes to council (will biting cold crit that much to kill u, will kazara smash through the raid (since he doesnt show the path) will the tank get biting cold even 4 times in a row sometimes... etc :D ) so yea, nice gameplay + alot of luck :)
    Well this is exactly why I said is it clearable by a casual guild. We are on Sargeras and there aren't that many people who like PvE here. In our guild there are probably enough good players to form a 10man that can clear ToT in this state, but it's quite hard getting them online at the same time. So we are always forced to bring people on the side. Their gear isn't an issue, but they are the sort of people that die to flanks in MSV spirits. You should probably see where I'm heading at.

If you were infact a group like that, would you mind sharing some tips? I hate that we are being locked out of loot for 2 weeks already. :/

12 Last