1. Raging blow for 15k.

Heya guys, feels like raging blow is hitting so low. Ilvl 512, 40% pvp power, 5/5 grevious, fury titan grip with two grievous weapons. With battle shout up, enrage, I'm hitting players for 15k (30k crit) main hand.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Yes I'm using colossal smash before I use my raging blow procs. It shows my Melee damage as 33500 without buffs. With I'm at 36,000 - 41000 (Both trinkets, dancing steel 2x, tailor cloak proc) and I'm getting up to 40k.

That seems really low to me, anyone have a suggest on what I could do? Thanks.

2. 2 dancing steel+ trinket procs + enrage should net your close to 40k-45k norms if i am correct on CS. I need to calculate it to actually see if it is scaling correctly.

3. 45k - 50k if I add both main and off hand together. I've been hit with 80-90k main hand only, from other warriors. From checking combat log, but after talking to a few people it might be a combat log bug. I still feel like I'm hitting really low for some reason.

4. Oh. That could be for a variety of reasons. That aside, which realm do you play on? If it is FW alliance, i can help out to see what the problem exactly is.