1. Also I can't edit my posts on my phone with this compact version

2. And my title is gone :(
    Can I have that back?

3. yes my title too pls

i had

"supreme maderator" titel

pls give back

4. Also I can't edit my posts on my phone with this compact version
    You're probably talking about Mobile version, we've got a theme in the works for the Mobile version too :)

5. There should be a feature that auto scales your avatar so you don't have to manually edit it. I've seen this on many forums I browse. Its convenient.

6. You should remove "Curently users online" preview on the bottom of the forum, too long list. :D

7. There should be a feature that auto scales your avatar so you don't have to manually edit it. I've seen this on many forums I browse. Its convenient.
    Not doing that allows people to have avatars that are smaller than the maximum and not have them look ******ed.

8. Not doing that allows people to have avatars that are smaller than the maximum and not have them look ******ed.
    Indeed.

Session issue cleared up by the looks, you can now use your forum account on multiple devices no problem, just requires logging in as usual on the main website for each device.

Tick Remember Me on the main website if you want to remember each device on the main website too.

9. We're still working out the kinks with sessions, we were unable to test the synchronized sessions for website and forum prior to the upgrade, improvements will be done though.

As for avatars - visit the settings page, upload yours.
    But I forgot to tell forum looks actually very nice, change is needed from time to time and idea with implementing forum with server main page is good and I hope all problems with this new forum will be fixed soon so we can use it easily as before.

10. It's not just awesome... IT'S AMAZING. Clear, slick, minimalistic <3. Kudos on the devs behind it.

11. Looks great, as Edifice mention though will take some time to get used to it too.

12. Got to agree it looks much better than any previous one. Much more professional. GJ Warmane :).

13. Well as you mentioned, it need some improvements. Just curious will be some integration with your characters? For example show that you online in game or straith link to your characters, once armory will be implemented? Looking forward how complete version look like, since it looks like here beta kinda version :)

14. Good Job Warmane, curious to see the new functions.

First 1234 ... Last