1. It's awesome! Great job guys! I've found a problem so far. Youtube videos are not being displayed.

2. It's awesome! Great job guys! I've found a problem so far. Youtube videos are not being displayed.
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqI-HH8yXc[/video]

^ That is how you do youtube videos now.

3. Please do something about that huge image blocking more then half my screen. It is very annoying in general when trying to do anything on the website and its extremely annoying on the forum when everytime I click on a different page of a thread or a new thread it blocks all my screen.
    Edited: April 4, 2015

4. Really digging the new theme, gj.

5. The new forum look is just awesome, a few things have to be added but u guys did a really good job with this!

6. It's not just a forum theme, it's a new forum with more features and improvements coming post-launch. The BugTracker will also be integrated into the forum as before, but improved in every aspect.

7. Wow very nice ;) keep up the good work!

8. Edited.

I can only add 1 video to my post? I use to have 6 on my guide, all on spoilers so is not heavy. Is it gona change molten or i must remove all?

9. Only thing I miss a lot is a warmane icon indicator for the threads, where moderators gave a reply. This is the major sorter I used to find latest news from the staff.

10. Highly dislike this forum. Give us the option to use the old forum please. The one before this. With Warmane logo for each section.

11. The only thing I'd add again is the indicator when the last post was made under the name of the last replied to thread (on the forum main page for example). At the moment it only shows the name of the thread and the user.

12. I'm curious if there's going to be any more features going into the profile section such as embedding YouTube videos of stuff you've done on warmane. I know d2jsp does this and its awesome.

13. Edited.

I can only add 1 video to my post? I use to have 6 on my guide, all on spoilers so is not heavy. Is it gona change molten or i must remove all?
    Simply change the links to the full youtube url, without [yt] around them, should auto convert to new video syntax.

14. The number of Online players is just astonishing...

6128 users online. 3285 members and 2843 guests
    with a total of 2,157,109 Members.

Good job.

First 12345 ... Last