1. I dig the new forum look.

I'm gonna need Edifice to bring back The Dude in his sig, though. And, that's, like, just my, like, opinion, man.

2. If the image is reduced and well compressed you should have no problem (either .png or .jpg).
    Remember that the maximum size of 150x200 , so you should reduce it to that size before uploading it.
    Finally fixed the avatar thing , had to learn a bit of GIMP but oh well i always wanted to learn it anyway :P ,ty for guidance.

3. Just to state.... I do not like forum 1.0....... I preferred forum 2.0 (if it was called that... the forum we had pre-moltdown)
    About looking forward to warmane now, I agree on that. But: forcing a not 100% functional forum to be used just because it was from molten... I disagree with that. When I am logged out, I click on reply with quote, it sends me to login page, I login and I have to log in again, it won't redirect me here anymore, having me to search again. The forum is just plain not done yet. do not release something when it is not an upgrade, but a downgrade (eeehh I remember cata 4.3.4)

About the design:
    "Forum updated has been released. Forum has been designed to be seamless and consistent with Warmane website and updated with new features to be announced in upcoming days. We expect to release further forum design and feature improvements in near future as well as launching a new BugTracker integrated into the forum."

Right.... the design will be updated, but not re-done. So it will stay like this mostly. If you so wish to be Warmane, and not molten or AT, then why do you keep sticking around with the old graphic overall look?

Those features I am missing surely will come, but there was no reason in the first place to miss them.

P.S.
    I noticed that you've been potating to all recent news, including Warmane, website and forum. I designed the website and forum, that's why it has similarities to Molten. That said, Warmane website is an all-new website, developed from scratch by Edifice and designed by me and there are no other similarities than the navigation. The design was taken from another project that I was working on during the last year, which due to events had to be scrapped and implemented on Warmane instead. As for functionality, new forum was already more functional than the old one. Just because you don't see the last Staff post icon on the new forum doesn't mean "forcing a not 100% functional forum". I've written to Edifice to implement that feature among other updates that we continue making to the forum daily.

As for a solution replying with a quote, have you thought of actually logging in before replying with a quote, instead of using it as a reason to potate all the hard work that was done with best intentions and discarding all other improvements? If you don't like it, deal with it while we work to correct whatever minor corrections may have been overlooked, and I highly doubt that 2 people working on a whole new forum had high chances of finding things such as "if I click reply with a quote while being logged out it doesn't automatically redirect me". Come on ;)

4. I've noticed that forum signatures are not showing up. (Although there's an option to include them)

5. I've noticed that forum signatures are not showing up. (Although there's an option to include them)
    That's intended because we are looking to maintain cleanness and readability of posts. Avatars, profile pages and upcoming blogs will be the place to express yourself through images :)
    Edited: April 6, 2015 Reason: Spelling correction

6. Yeah. I assumed it was intended. Thanks for replying tho.

7. Ok mark somehow the thread that have a reply since your last visit...

8. This one is much better than the "orange" one that we used to have, I never really liked it so I used the ol' skuul "black" one, but this one is decent. A few improvements here and there are needed but it's pretty good.

I also think the "staff" posts should be more "colorful" or more recognizable since the only thing that makes them different is the account name color which is very similar to the regular member one and the title.

On the other note, no more signatures D:

9. There are some errors when you try to delete a post. If you do it from the Quick Reply mode, part of the text is not readable. You have to check the square and then click on the little circle before deleting the message or it won't work. Also it's impossible to delete posts from the Advanced Mode (The message always stays).

Edited: April 8, 2015

10. Does anyone know what's this font of letters called? I really like it.

11. Does anyone know what's this font of letters called? I really like it.
    It's FuturaEF-Book

12. I noticed that you've been potating to all recent news, including Warmane, website and forum.
    Not 100% sure what you mean with "potating" but I think you use it as something bad.
    Anway, I am giving feedback and response.

About the design part, that's possible. Same designer got his own brand. Still doesn't change my opinion though.
    I am not trying to "potate" (whatever it means) the hard work and improvements. I however do wonder about the why this&that parts.
    I do appreciate the work, and things DO seem different.... but somehow it is very weird aswell, the whole chaos at the staff isn't really adding up either.

In a quick addition to this post, you have anywhere for me to see the latest Q&A stream? Someone pointed me to it (in Q&A .... was said).

Maybe I can say it like this:
    You know the feeling of getting excited, an not a little, but reeaaallyy excited? And then something good happens, but just not as good as you were excited for? That is probably how I feel... I was a little over excited, especially when you (kaer) said the hopes were to become the server with best core again. I had hopes for enormeous jumps on WotLK (jumps of the like you make in MoP ^^)
    I know that is my own problem, but it just feels bad sometimes.
    That's the reason why I "potate" posts.

13. Not 100% sure what you mean with "potating" but I think you use it as something bad.
    Potating
    The verb form of potato; The action of being a potato or acting like a potato.
    Jenna was potating and thus everyone thought she was a freaky weirdo.

14. It's FuturaEF-Book
    Also a very similar typeface to Century Gothic (which is what I first thought it was). Since I use CG as my default font on all my documents I make.
    Edited: April 12, 2015

15. I'm not too sure i like this new version better than the old one...somehow it's harder for me to read but i guess that's probably just my eye-sight worsening or maybe it's just that i got used to the old one.
    Luckily i never spent much time on the forums to begin with so this doesn't effect me all that seriously.

First ... 456