1. Forum update

This is awesome! Good job! :)

2. This is awesome! Good job! :)
    I think it's pretty awesome too. :)

Still lots of work to do on it.

3. It looks great nice work but i miss the old old style a lot i'm used to it and i always been with it :/

4. It looks great nice work but i miss the old old style a lot i'm used to it and i always been with it :/
    With new things, they take time to adjust to, you'll get use to this and notice it's 1000% better than the old stuff, we plan to have a lot of features on this one, especially new armory integration.

5. It is not awesome at all, now every time when I try to go on forum from mobile via Opera I need to do 2 step-aut because Opera go via proxy and every time you quit opera and open it again proxy adrees is changed.
    And most people in this area dont have static ip adress at all, it is changed every 12 h so it is not problem just on mobile phones, we will need 2 step-aut every time when we just want go to forum.

6. I think it's pretty awesome too. :)

Still lots of work to do on it.
    Good theme overall, maybe add some design towards the remaining empty spots after scrolling down.

Also, might I add-- you should put a 'time last posted' on threads.

7. It is not awesome at all, now every time when I try to go on forum from mobile via Opera I need to do 2 step-aut because Opera go via proxy and every time you quit opera and open it again proxy adrees is changed.
    And most people in this area dont have static ip adress at all, it is changed every 12 h so it is not problem just on mobile phones, we will need 2 step-aut every time when we just want go to forum.
    We're still working out the kinks with sessions, we were unable to test the synchronized sessions for website and forum prior to the upgrade, improvements will be done though.

As for avatars - visit the settings page, upload yours.

8. Looking really good. Nice work.

9. Sounds awesome Edifice..especially with that armory inc ^^ i hope that u have in mind about the Staff,Devs,Q/A,Mods,Pmembers and non-p members colors but thats a lil thing i'm pretty sure .. but overall it fits the site great

10. Had to turn off two step authentication to be able to post on the forums. I kept getting an endless loop of having to log in again with 2step every time I tried to post or reply. Also the mobile version is ugly. I liked being able to see recent post of all categories without having to tap each section first. I guess I'll just use the desktop site function chrome has.

11. When you will introduce some icons on the left or bolding the text when someone reply to the thread?

12. Had to turn off two step authentication to be able to post on the forums. I kept getting an endless loop of having to log in again with 2step every time I tried to post or reply. Also the mobile version is ugly. I liked being able to see recent post of all categories without having to tap each section first. I guess I'll just use the desktop site function chrome has.
    This is actually the compact theme we're using, there will be an advanced version of the theme :)
    I am trying to reproduce issues with sessions at the moment and resolve them, stay tuned.
    Also times on forums for last posts will probably return over the next 24 hours, as it seems to be the biggest issue community members outline at the moment.

13. Please give us the option to use the original layout D:

14. Please give us the option to use the original layout D:
    This.....

A lot of us who use this forum all day everyday got used to 1.0.

Don't get me wrong, It looks smart, I just don't like using it.

15. This.....

A lot of us who use this forum all day everyday got used to 1.0.

Don't get me wrong, It looks smart, I just don't like using it.
    As I mentioned before, adjusting to new things takes time.

A few small changes have been made to session handling, it should be possible to remain logged into the forum on multiple devices now, the main website will only allow one device at a time though.

123 ... Last