1. Arena-tournament "merged" into Warmane with Molten

Hi

This post is very one sided so if you're not interested in hearing a one sided post then I suggest you leave.

So... everyone knows by now that arena tournament merged together with molten wow... or at least that is the official thing going around. I don't know how the AT players on the wotlk realm have it but on the cata realm where I mostly play and will always want to play on more than the wotlk is completely and entirely different from the previous AT server..

A merge suggests two equals... or you could say two equals coming together as one. This does not reflect how things are on the cata realm. The VIP's literally benefited NOTHING from the merge other than a head start on gear? which instantaneously becomes redundant once people get gear. Does that sound like a merge? Someone who paid to have some extra tools now has nothing to show for with the 60€ bank account statement. If you were to properly merge, some aspects of the AT realm would show, but nothing does. And if you don't change something soon that benefits those VIP players (many of them played here for 2 - 3 days and quit because they didn't have the VIP benefits they once had) resulting in loss of players for a very dull reason.

Feel free to argue against my points, I will gladly shut you down.
    Pce

2. As an AT player i would rather excange my gear with a molten player and play ruthless, but having the AT features.

3. In theory the AT community gained more players which means more competition. I'm sure you can live without your extra VIP stuff.

4. In theory ...... more competition.
    now this is right

5. I am a molten player, occasional AT player and I really do miss AT features. Such a shame that this realm is just the copy of the old warsong realm really(with a few minor things changed). Hopefully one day AT features will be added.

6. I care about class fixes much more then AT features... Classes were awesome on AT core but now every class is somehow bugged and looking at the last changelog it makes me even much more sad because there were only a few class fixes and not even the most important ones.

7. In theory the AT community gained more players which means more competition. I'm sure you can live without your extra VIP stuff.
    In practics, the competition remains between at players. Why? Because i haven' seen any molten player playing decent.

8. Hi

This post is very one sided so if you're not interested in hearing a one sided post then I suggest you leave.

So... everyone knows by now that arena tournament merged together with molten wow... or at least that is the official thing going around. I don't know how the AT players on the wotlk realm have it but on the cata realm where I mostly play and will always want to play on more than the wotlk is completely and entirely different from the previous AT server..

A merge suggests two equals... or you could say two equals coming together as one. This does not reflect how things are on the cata realm. The VIP's literally benefited NOTHING from the merge other than a head start on gear? which instantaneously becomes redundant once people get gear. Does that sound like a merge? Someone who paid to have some extra tools now has nothing to show for with the 60€ bank account statement. If you were to properly merge, some aspects of the AT realm would show, but nothing does. And if you don't change something soon that benefits those VIP players (many of them played here for 2 - 3 days and quit because they didn't have the VIP benefits they once had) resulting in loss of players for a very dull reason.

Feel free to argue against my points, I will gladly shut you down.
    Pce
    Obviously our biggest problem is not the VIP accounts...
    The main problem is they ignore their community, and they just make fake updates.
    (Cataclysm realms have been updated with the latest changes and fixes. Halls of Origination is now available. Well of Eternity is expected to be released on Monday. Changelog is here, feedback topic is here.)

This took 3 weeks, but they didnt even fix the !main abilities like: Bleed dmg, Fulmination dmg, Scatter shot, Lich heal etc... Feel free to visit: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/projects/cataclysm

So i have no idea what is goin on, but this is getting more and more pathetic.

Oh and i almost forgot: STILL NO AT FEATURES!...

9. Obviously our biggest problem is not the VIP accounts...

The main problem is they ignore their community, and they just make fake updates.

This took 3 weeks, but they didnt even fix the !main abilities like: Bleed dmg, Fulmination dmg, Scatter shot, Lich heal etc... Feel free to visit: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/projects/cataclysm
    Wut this guy said.

10. I care about class fixes much more then AT features... Classes were awesome on AT core but now every class is somehow bugged and looking at the last changelog it makes me even much more sad because there were only a few class fixes and not even the most important ones.
    This, the are still so many class bugs issues really gamebreaking. PVP is priorly made by fixed mechanics
    Where si the "challenge" with 120k healing deathcoil, teleport fear and skull bashes and 80k frostfireblots?

11. Last night i post a same post, but has been deleted i dont know why so i repost it:
    Hi,

I want to know, when can we expect the AT features which makes AT so good in PVP.
    Especially those one:

-Arena spectator
    -Not waiting in arena boxes when we click on the red thing
    -Armory with ladder
    -Solo-q (even if it doesnt give any titles, this feature allows anyone to practice and have a 3s experience -which can help to find mates easily)
    -vip commands
    -Transmog system
    -Dampening after 10 minutes, because for the meta of cataclysm make the 2s tottaly useless when its heal dps vs heal dps.
    -System to find mates on website (with exp and comp desired).

And i dont know if you guys think about any other features that you would like to see in warsong that can improve the pvp experience.
    In my opinion, not allow any double healer/ triple dps in 3s.

I know cata is not fully debuged (80% probably) but te would be nice to have some informations.

12. Last night i post a same post, but has been deleted i dont know why so i repost it:
    Hi,

I want to know, when can we expect the AT features which makes AT so good in PVP.
    Especially those one:

-Arena spectator
    -Armory with ladder
    -Solo-q (even if it doesnt give any titles, this feature allows anyone to practice and have a 3s experience -which can help to find mates easily)
    -vip commands
    -Transmog system
    -Dampening after 10 minutes, because for the meta of cataclysm make the 2s tottaly useless when its heal dps vs heal dps.

And i dont know if you guys think about any other features that you would like to see in warsong that can improve the pvp experience.

I know cata is not fully debuged (80% probably) but te would be nice to have some informations.

Because MODS dont like negative opinions.. They delete every topic or comment that makes any sense.
    It's pathetic just like lack of updates on Warsong.

13. I dont see any negative opinions in the suggestions, pls dont delete my post

14. Last night i post a same post, but has been deleted i dont know why so i repost it:
    Hi,

Especially those one:

-Arena spectator
    -Armory with ladder
    -vip commands
    -Transmog system

You're not only dumb and apparently blind but you're also a little drunk I guess. There were many posts similar to yours and staff members already have stated there will be no VIP commands, same case with solo queue. Be thankful that you kept your characters, gear and titles. QQ threads/posts will get you nowhere.

15. You're not only dumb and apparently blind but you're also a little drunk I guess. There were many posts similar to yours and staff members already have stated there will be no VIP commands, same case with solo queue. Be thankful that you kept your characters, gear and titles. QQ threads/posts will get you nowhere.
    As his name also says, we have a mental situation here. (i`m talking about you Lunatik, and it is not a joke, there`s still time for treatment)

12 Last