1. So , fix grow/shrinking when using a mount it's pretty odd, and add just 1 bg in mop those 3 starts to be boring.

2. Hello Warmane staff, I'm typing from Argentina, and my concern or question is the following:

"Will you ever consider lowering the prices of donations for other countries with lower incomes?"

I know for one I would love to donate, but the price of the dollar right now over here and in several other countries is through the roof. Maybe allow us to donate with some lower prices? Anyways just a thought that always bugged me. Thanks in advance.

3. When will you enable 5.2 content on MoP realms? I'm asking about Ao Pye <Shado-Pan Assault Quartermaster>, Purcipine Spirit Beasts, Malevolent craftable gear, Pet battles, Raid finder?

4. Hi! I have a couple of questions... Maybe some of them will be a lot explained and a long question but pls answer them all! With my guild, we brought them together for you guys! So pls! answer us!

1. - Cloud serpent riding! This is one of the best things in MOP and noone can obtain it except those who pay for it in the market! When will you add it ingame?

2. - Argent tournament quests and titles. All of the faction titles are unobtainable and the black knight quest is impossible to finish too! What do you want to do about it?

3. - No mount while ghost! This is one of the most emberrassing bugs on the server, on some accounts and somtimes you can't have a flying mount while you're dead! And you cannot reach your corps. Pls fix this!

4. - Abyssal seahors - You cannot obtain it! This is one of the 1st quests in Vas'jir and you gonna be a little messed up If you wanna farm or camp something down below!

5. - A lot of the class spells aren't working! I don't want to write an example, but if you want than we can write a full guide for that! So when you gonna fix the classes and the out of order spells and talents? (Warlock Health funnel, Hunter Direbeast, Stamped, etc)

6. - CC and Interupt in raids and dungeons... there are several boss mechanism's in MOP what you NEED or MUST interrupt or avoid... and there is some of tham what you cannot on this server... this is quite bad! So when you gonna fix it?

7. - Old raids and dungeons. I don't need to write a word the 90% of the old contents are out of order... cannot farm anything or get transmog items except from the market place... I'm shure about that you gonna add them by time, but when?

8. - Lorewalkers. Cannot rise the reputation! Fix pls

9. - Guild tabard Creator. Cannot create a guild tabard! You create it, save it, and it will be totaly messed up! Random colours. WHEN FIX???

10. - heart of fear - When you gonna add the raid?

11. - Timeless Isle - If you could add in the timeless isle, than the gearing up for ToT would be more easy! Now gearing up is easy for those who had old account and have a lot of coins b'cuz of the Hayjack but the new players need to farm a lot! Pls add it as soon as possible!

12. - Scenarios - We need the scenarios! They are fun!

13. - Challange mode - We need the challange mode gear! They are Fun too!

14. - all MOP dungeons - For the challange mode we need all the 5.0+ dungeons! Pls add them as soon as possible!

15. - Legendary quest lines - No legendary gems and no legendary metagems no black princ no lore... NO NOTHING! Pls fix that!

16. - Coin system - Coin system is now expensive and not too fair... The question is when you gonna update it and make it a little bit cheaper? If it would be a bit more comunity friendly than you could get more donations... a lot of player would be hapy to pay a little money for things... And as long as no old content we need the market place and that is ridiculously expensive... -.- Goys c'mon...

17. - alchemy trinket cannot be obtained! Fix it pls!

18. - Spirit of Harmony and Mote of Harmony Soulbond! WTF? On 5.4 patch SoH and MoH aren't soulbond they are tradable. Thos items were only soulbond on 5.0 pls fix it!

19. - Large Mount bug - When you mount up to some mounts you gona be larger and that's funny for the 1st time... for the 1000th? It's not.

20. - Gathering bug - There are a lot of herbs and minerals what can't be easily farmet b'cuz there are more less from them than it should be... and those who using some gathering bot or other thing are in a good place beside those who wants to raise their profession normaly, or make their guildbank full of good stuf... pls fix it!

21. - PvP / PvE realm - Why is that so important to be a pvp realm... It's only good for those who want to be an a.hole and kill ppl... that's bad. pls think about it. ty!

these were our questions! Pls post the answers as soon as possible... ty!

5. 1- When will RDF HC Valor Reward on MOP Realms be fixed?

2- When can we expect the next update on MOP Realms?

3- When can we get fixes on ToT bosses?

4- When will old instances/raids be scripted? People need xmogs and titles.

5- When will MOP achievements be fixed?

6- When will MSV HC, TOES HC, HOF be released?

6. Are you guys gonna do some MAJOR class fixes soon for MOP ? ( Not like the last one where u said u had over 100 fixes but u didnt even have 50)
    This is the main question that would be really nice to be answered..

7. Why does any report regarding Second Wind not being affected by healing reduction spells get removed from the Bugtracker?

There is no original report that we can find. If there is a hidden report, why don't the moderators just inform us that this is the case?

Molten said they wouldn't be so secret, but you are failing at this, by continuously hiding the most major bug on MoP at the moment.

Just tell us what is going on with this bug, why the reports get deleted, and why there is no "original" post.

8. Why does any report regarding Second Wind not being affected by healing reduction spells get removed from the Bugtracker?

There is no original report that we can find. If there is a hidden report, why don't the moderators just inform us that this is the case?

Molten said they wouldn't be so secret, but you are failing at this, by continuously hiding the most major bug on MoP at the moment.

Just tell us what is going on with this bug, why the reports get deleted, and why there is no "original" post.
    There are 3 reasons, 2 being fairly obvious if you think about it and one being logical.

9. There are 3 reasons, 2 being fairly obvious if you think about it and one being logical.
    I can only pray then that it is a hidden report and you guys are at the very least aware that the ability should be affected by healing reduction abilities.

I don't understand why a simple post saying that you are aware of the issue couldn't have been made, but it's in the past, we just want it fixed.

Thanks for posting the reply though :)

10. This answer means that SW is not bugged.

11. I can only pray then that it is a hidden report and you guys are at the very least aware that the ability should be affected by healing reduction abilities.

I don't understand why a simple post saying that you are aware of the issue couldn't have been made, but it's in the past, we just want it fixed.

Thanks for posting the reply though :)
    He must think it's some secret that warriors are broken and he doesn't want more people to exploit by playing them. So, he hid the original report and deletes any future ones. Which is pretty *****ic as it's not some secret exploit, but it is what it is.

12. This answer means that SW is not bugged.
    Its not affected by battle fatigue, you can't argue "it's not bugged" its easily proven within a minute of testing.

13. Can we expect some more quest fixes on WotLK realms?
    Is there anything you want to let the community know about future updates?
    Are there any new features planned that you're excited to announce?
    Is there a way to set it where red names are no longer red upon flying into Dalaran? People can still stun grief without this change.
    Do you plan to have a WoD test realm up soon for pve content or pvp content?

14. Can you let the forum as it was? It was perfect.

15. the wolf have bug in the Cataclysm

First 1234 ... Last