1. Can we expect some more quest fixes on WotLK realms?
    Is there anything you want to let the community know about future updates?
    Are there any new features planned that you're excited to announce?
    Is there a way to set it where red names are no longer red upon flying into Dalaran? People can still stun grief without this change.
    Do you plan to have a WoD test realm up soon for pve content or pvp content?
    I do wonder aswell... in one of the streams kaer said he wanted to be #1 with the core in half a year.... in this fixing pase that wont happen. Is there any silent wotlk fixing going on? otherwise you can say goodbye to that wish.

2. # In addition to question about fixes of current bosses in ToT, when could we expect second wing as of Tortos, Megaera and Ji-Kun being released? Answer such as someday after current available bosses are fixed is not pleased.

# How many people are actually working on MoP raids scripting?

# As people have made quite few threads and generally asks this question over and over: what is so hard to add VP reward for daily RDF HC? Can't you handle the difficulty of those few lines of code? If that's not the case, what is it then?

# Why 'devlog' on website is failing to inform us of what you guys are working on atm? Or you guys are just chilling since 27th of March?

# Where is our new BG that you promised being released right after arena and 522 ilvl gear came live?

# What are the 5 development moves planned in the near future as of having the highest priority atm? ToT fixes, class fixes, etc.?

# What's up about Goodie Bags that were promised being released over a month ago and yet delayed 'n' times already?

# Can you explain what happened to the idea of having actual raiding guild testing new instances on your PTR? Has it gone to trash bin? In addition, what happened to heroic modes development?

# Can you reveal who is responsible for breaking warriors on MoP so much in terms of making the class itself 'noob class' because of being 'OP af in PvP' or as someone call it 'ret paladin in cata' ? In addition, how come it hasn't yet been confirmed as a game-breaker and prioritized for fixing.

# What is the point of opening WoD public test realm if it is most likely going to end as MoP PTR? 99.90% of PTR is what we have ATM and nothing changed for months while the leftover %, that's actually different from the last second of PTR, - 0.08 is ToES N and ToT 3/12 N being somewhat scripted and 0.02 - new warrior and 522 ilvl gear 'fixes'. Or you are actually going to use PTR for its sole purpose - to investigate bugs and FIX them before realm goes live? Please amuse us.

# To Kaer personally: by continuing from the ashes of which HerPes left you with to this day, do you believe that Warmane is fulfilling a promise of becoming better place than Molten used to be?

3. great, cant edit on my phone... anyway, someone got a link to the video made (if there is one)

4. How´s the progress on the PTR WoD Realm going? ETA for release or something?

5. Can you let the forum as it was? It was perfect.
    +1 to this. Just get a new theme, this integrated forum is trash. No point in waiting 3 months for this to get up to par with the last one when there was a perfectly working one before.

6. Why is latency on wotlk realms 3 times higher then on MOP realms (about 100-140 ms on wotlk, 30-45 on MOP)?

7. Why does any report regarding Second Wind not being affected by healing reduction spells get removed from the Bugtracker?

There is no original report that we can find. If there is a hidden report, why don't the moderators just inform us that this is the case?

Molten said they wouldn't be so secret, but you are failing at this, by continuously hiding the most major bug on MoP at the moment.

Just tell us what is going on with this bug, why the reports get deleted, and why there is no "original" post.
    Exactly. I dont even bother using the bugtracker anymore as reports get deleted without further notice. Communication has gone down the sh. again. Close the bugtracker from public reports.

8. I told all my friends to get back into molten after the wipe but they couldn't start until School holidays (In Australia that started a few days ago) They recovered there accounts to find all the things offered to recovered accounts had been taken away. Why have you guys taken back your promises to recovered accounts for people who couldn't recover until school break (Which would be a fair few people)? Shouldn't it be any recovered accounts keep the bonuses?

9. I told all my friends to get back into molten after the wipe but they couldn't start until School holidays (In Australia that started a few days ago) They recovered there accounts to find all the things offered to recovered accounts had been taken away. Why have you guys taken back your promises to recovered accounts for people who couldn't recover until school break (Which would be a fair few people)? Shouldn't it be any recovered accounts keep the bonuses?
    So your saying that they couldn't access a computer for 5minutes during the past 2 months?

10. Hello there,
    I have a couple of questions and so here they are:

First question. There is an extremely imoprtant issue with Second wind being bugged and not affected by battle fatigue, dampening or any healing reduction effect. My threads and reports are getting deleted. Arenas on MOP are not playable because they are dominated by double warrior teams and such.
    Shortly speaking, when dampening on arenas start healers get about 80% healing reduction and warriors are healing more than healers actually.
    My question is - when second wind is going to be noticed and fixed as it is a major issue right now.

Second question is also refering to warrior bugs. Spell reflection is heavily bugged and it can reflect more than one spell. I'm not talking here about something like flying projectile and instant spell. I reflect 3 fel flames on single spell reflection or two chaos bolts, where the cast time of chaos bolt is about 2 seconds. I really want to know when this stuff is going to get fixed and when you are planning to implement some further fixes.

Third question will be probably asked many times in this thread. Are you planning to release any new arenas or battlegrounds?

Fourth question. How do you plan to balance the population on Frostwolf and Sargeras. You allowed people to transfer from Frostwolf to Sargeras, but it's pretty obvious noone is going to do that for 25 vp. Transfering from higher populated server to worse one? What would be the point to pay 25 vp for it. You would need to give out coins or at least vp for transfering from Frostwolf, but not charging people for doing that.

Last question. Can you bring back the ability to vote for the most serious issues on bugtracker and fix them first? If people could vote for bugged second wind it would have over 1000 votes right now for sure. Perhaps this will help you selecting the bugs that should be fixed asap.

Regards
    Rufus

11. So your saying that they couldn't access a computer for 5minutes during the past 2 months?
    Seriously? There accounts were recovered but all the bonuses were taken away man, some of us don't play molten 24/7. I'm saying they never got to claim the bonuses.

12. Seriously? There accounts were recovered but all the bonuses were taken away man, some of us don't play molten 24/7. I'm saying they never got to claim the bonuses.
    They couldn't login in the game, boost 5 toons and choose 3 professions to boost? That would take literally 5 minutes.

13. Will more arena be scripted in WOTLK? Also alot of pvpers on molten realms were expecting pvp bug fixes from the merge with arena tournament mainly the resilience fix, will that be implemented soon?

14. 1- When will RDF HC Valor Reward on MOP Realms be fixed?

2- When can we expect the next update on MOP Realms?

3- When can we get fixes on ToT bosses?

4- When will old instances/raids be scripted? People need xmogs and titles.

5- When will MOP achievements be fixed?

6- When will MSV HC, TOES HC, HOF be released?
    this plus:

7)When we will have new BGs/Arena maps on MOP
    (Correct Second Wind)

15. Hi i just download, and when i enter the game, it sends me to user agreements, and i can't move my mouse? Wjat do i do?

First 12345 Last