1. Questions & Answers Stream! April 05, 2015 (18:00 GMT)

Greetings Community!

Our monthly Questions & Answers session will be held this sunday at 18:00 gmt. If you have questions wishing answers, leave them on this thread. We will gather and answer most of them on our twitch channel broadcast.
    See you live on http://www.twitch.tv/warmanelive !

2. Nice ;)

When will be next update for MoP ? Major classes Fixes ?
    There will be the Buffstacking issues fixe ?
    How about new battleground and new arena ?

Thank's :)

3. 522 Trinkets from marketplace are not working properly, any info about fix ?

4. When are you going to fix throne of thunder, cloud serpent riding and the Op alchemy trinket..... When will you Fix the panda in toes and release 25m Msv with HC mode for msv and toes so people start gearing up?.Thank you and I hope you answer my questions :)

5. 1. What happen with Goodie Bags ?
    2.We are waiting Dalaran arena to come back in Wotlk
    3.Are free Faction change coming anytime soon ?
    4.When Trading in Marketplace is coming ?

6. 1. What is going on with armory?
    2. When is next MoP update be? Will you open some low lvl raids and dungs so ppl can do something?

7. When is gonna be open the arena of ring of valor in orgrimmar for have the world wide achieve

8. Will you release new arenas & battlegrounds on MoP any time soon? (Please release atleast the MoP Arenas & Battlegrounds :( )

9. What are your plans for WoD ?More specifically will it be a instant 100 PTR ?

10. #1 When will Dalaran Arena be released? (WotLK)
    #3 Why Intimidating Shout shares DR with everything? (WotLK)
    #4 When will you enable Charge/intercept pathing? (WotLK)
    #5 GCD proccing on swapping weapons? (WotLK)

11. Since its so hard to fix the Cloud Serpent Riding quest chain why dont you put it in the riding trainers for some gold so we can train it from there?

12. I would like to add this: my friend retrieved his account 5days ago but he couldn't get INSTA level ups neither free booster packs and his coins got wiped, I remember that there was an announcement that accounts must be recovered within a period of 5 months of the "molten back" and recovered accounts will have 1 month period to spend all their free thingies but as you can see he recovered it and didn't get what u said he will get.

13. What is Ban Appeal and how is Sentinel Anti-cheat working?
    Can we get unbanned ?

14. When will SM be released on the market, and when do we expect the next update for WotLK realms

15. When will old content be released? it was released on the PTR
    Will the MOP achievments ever be scripted?
    Are you guys gonna do some MAJOR class fixes soon for MOP ? ( Not like the last one where u said u had over 100 fixes but u didnt even have 50)

123 ... Last