1. How to deal with AFK-ers in BG's since the Report player away funcion is not working?

2. can i ask somthing WHY dont u let donors get there coins back to bye somthing else? u dont loose anything from that were still spending it on the marketplace i think thats alittle mean people spending cash and they cant even do what they want with there coins you guys dont loose anything from that

3. can i ask somthing WHY dont u let donors get there coins back to bye somthing else? u dont loose anything from that were still spending it on the marketplace i think thats alittle mean people spending cash and they cant even do what they want with there coins you guys dont loose anything from that
    this all ready happened i was refunded all donations since the start of my account and a small bonus from molten to do what i wanted with after my account recovery ~(Was enabled for a limited time only any account recovered now will only have there premium status no coins no points nothing everything will be as your account was on 29th dec 2014 before Moltdown.)

4. are Isle of Thunder quests being worked on?

5. when will armory/ladders for Ragnaros/Deathwing be available to view on the website?

6. How to deal with AFK-ers in BG's since the Report player away funcion is not working?
    It is working. U need to have more ppl involved in that. 4-5 people are needede to kick an afk. i guess

7. When the armory is going to be released?

8. Considering Blackrock/Warsong:
    When will there be mixed faction BGs?
    When will there be faction/race change commands?

Which other features of Arena Tournament are in development for these realms right now?
    (Considering stuff like spectator-mode etc.)

9. Any chance well be having cross-realm arenas soon ?It is relatively easy to do having the framework for it already there by blizzard, this would be a major competition booster for let's say DW/Rag battlegroup.

Also, any ETA on a working armory ?

Thank you

10. what about MoP warriors talent 'Second Wind' when going to be fixed?

11. 1. Any word on being more involved with your community? You told us you would interact based on the majorit but we have not seen this happening.
    2. Testing before release. We are getting hard content that needs to be thoroughly tested before release. Maybe a ptr to help that.
    3. Exploit abuse. In the past nothing has been done or enforced to stop exploits on pve and even pvp. What will you do to change and enforce this?

12. 1. whether booster packs will be returned ?
    2. How to get a Furious weapon or Relentless gladiator weapon ?

13. What are your plans to make Sargeras more populated? So far the server is dead compared to all the other realms

14. Is it possible that we get a WoD download link a few days sonner than the releas of the ptr because i think it is about 30gb? Would be nice

First ... 2345 Last