1. Blade and Soul

Anyone else waiting for it?

2. Oh look, another asian MMO that will:

- Go P2P and flop, switching to F2P in a few months
    - Go B2P and slowly die out in a few years
    - Go F2P and have a low playerbase of op paying users and a few freebies that will stick around for a few weeks.

Yep... World needs more asian mmo's

3. I would say the fact that alot of people are waiting for this mmo in particular goes to show that this game succeeded in capturing the western players attention which, by the way, doesnt happen with most of the asian mmos. So, if alot of players are waiting for it, it would mean that there was a reason behind it, and the reason is pretty clear with the mechanics and the good features BnS presented. Already been tested and had alot of good reviews of it. Hopefully this doesnt turn out to be the next Tera and falls crashing.

4. Anyone else waiting for it?
    Waiting for Black Desert Online instead. I nearly got a boner from the beta gameplay.

5. Waiting for Black Desert Online instead. I nearly got a boner from the beta gameplay.
    Mate , BD online's beta gameplay and its gameplay now... well its just f...ed up.Its gonna be pay2win, i mean like pearl abyss said that it won't happen but in last closed beta, gears appeared in marketplace like wtf... ALOT has changed since it was first released even in korea.Like housing been instance based, no 1 to 1 trade either like meh... , 3 types of guilds are gone , no party formation system which removed fun of parties , everyone can achieve everything alone without a party , no open world bosses which they said that will play a major part in its open world sandbox enviroment.Heres hoping they don't f... western version so much.

On Topic:-
    Blade and Soul is nice imo gameplay wise, but ye its true most asian mmos simply fail.
    Edited: April 9, 2015

6. Mate , BD online's beta gameplay and its gameplay now... well its just f...ed up.Its gonna be pay2win, i mean like pearl abyss said that it won't happen but in last closed beta, gears appeared in marketplace like wtf... ALOT has changed since it was first released even in korea.Like housing been instance based, no 1 to 1 trade either like meh... , 3 types of guilds are gone , no party formation system which removed fun of parties , everyone can achieve everything alone without a party , no open world bosses which they said that will play a major part in its open world sandbox enviroment.Heres hoping they don't f... western version so much.

On Topic:-
    Blade and Soul is nice imo gameplay wise, but ye its true most asian mmos simply fail.
    Aye I heard about that aswell. However, I was informed that the Western version will take a different path. Functions such as 1 to 1 trade should be available for US/NA. Also I read an article about the russian version and they are working on a way to make the bosses more competetive(instead of hitting a dummy for 10-15mins). Alot of people were complaining you know, so the Western version should be completely different than the Korean afaik.
    For me though, I'm really pvp orientated so the economy and pve won't change my mind for this game. As long as the gameplay feels right, which unarguably looked bad-*** in the beta.
    What really struck me was the removal of the open world housing system. Being able to rent a house, and make profit with it would be a revolution for the MMO genre. I never felt this good about an MMO release until now. I knew games like archeage/terra/rift woudln't make it to the level of WoW. But this could really do it imo(as long as the devs really try to make a good game instead of trying to get as much money as possible). It really depends on the devs. Let's hope for the best, because this definitely could be the best MMO.
    Edited: April 9, 2015

7. Asian MMO's usually look nice and **** but that's all there is. WoW doesn't look fantastic but it has essence and you feel immersed.

8. Aye I heard about that aswell. However, I was informed that the Western version will take a different path. Functions such as 1 to 1 trade should be available for US/NA. Also I read an article about the russian version and they are working on a way to make the bosses more competetive(instead of hitting a dummy for 10-15mins). Alot of people were complaining you know, so the Western version should be completely different than the Korean afaik.
    For me though, I'm really pvp orientated so the economy and pve won't change my mind for this game. As long as the gameplay feels right, which unarguably looked bad-*** in the beta.
    What really struck me was the removal of the open world housing system. Being able to rent a house, and make profit with it would be a revolution for the MMO genre. I never felt this good about an MMO release until now. I knew games like archeage/terra/rift woudln't make it to the level of WoW. But this could really do it imo(as long as the devs really try to make a good game instead of trying to get as much money as possible). It really depends on the devs. Let's hope for the best, because this definitely could be the best MMO.
    Lets hope so, i mean like this is first asian mmo which doesn't "feels" asian. Open world housing was great its just meh that its removed now, one thing which really interests me about this game is the fact that environment influences gameplay like exploiting fog/sandstorm etc... and also the parkour system is epic.Archeage is alright game, tera/rift goes boring too easily coz of rather shallow gameplay.But really if they completely change its western version like original game used to be before these *****ic changes then... its might be first asian mmorpg to actually compete with wow in my opinion coz original black desert had a lot of unique things which aren't available in wow and given the fact that with every patch blizz seems to screw wow more day by day.