1. Alliance RBG que

Hello there , its Beefchop <Supreme> - i wanted to ask if there is a long que time for RBG on Alliance side , because i am thinking of Faction Changing my DK and i wanted to know if it is worthed or not , please let me know by replying on this topic and please include you'r opinions on Ally and Horde on Frostwolf
    Thank you! :)

2. No one is playing rbg's on frostwolf horde or alliance.
    And wrong section.

3. I meant Random Battlegrounds , sorry my bad :D

4. Hello there , its Beefchop <Supreme> - i wanted to ask if there is a long que time for RBG on Alliance side , because i am thinking of Faction Changing my DK and i wanted to know if it is worthed or not , please let me know by replying on this topic and please include you'r opinions on Ally and Horde on Frostwolf
    Thank you! :)
    We have instant queue times, but still we wait sometimes at night or at morning (the time when we "rek"). Hope you will feel comfortable in the Alliance and you wont get bored anyway, just because the global chat can be so ****** sometimes that you laugh the s**t out of you. :)

5. we wait sometimes at night or at morning (the time when we "rek").
    Not complete true, you might win a few bg's but it's all about the group you get.. nowdays even if they have gear they have some brain damage issue. But yeah this is a discussion for another topic.

It's pretty much instant queue which I usually dont take it as a good sign since it's mostly because alliance is getting farmed.

6. Not complete true, you might win a few bg's but it's all about the group you get.. nowdays even if they have gear they have some brain damage issue. But yeah this is a discussion for another topic.

It's pretty much instant queue which I usually dont take it as a good sign since it's mostly because alliance is getting farmed.
    OMG. Ppll will just troll about anything.

First of all, who wins or loses has nothing to do with a que. Que is based on number of players on each side. The one with more ppl in que will wait longer. It seems that both sides are pretty much equal right now, cause there is no long ques on any side. (horde correct me if I'm wrong here).

Second of all, the fact u might be farmed, doesn't mean entire Ally is getting farmed. It all depends on the group.

Wanna talk numbers? I just checked in game statixtic:

My main, 472 BGs >>> 287 wins, or 60.82%
    My 2nd: 295 BGs >>> 162 wins, or 54.92%
    My 3rd: 183 BGs >>> 87 wins, or 47.54%
    My 4th: 100 BGs >>> 42 wins, 42.00% and I'm still gearing up this one

So as u can see, your statement is completely false. My first 2 chars, I geared before arenas came out, and everybody was playing BGs ONLY. On that period, Ally was slightly stronger cause we mostly won even without premade, and with premade almost exclusively.

After arenas came out, I noticed most of the good players I used to play with are not even rolling BGs any more, except to cap the CP (just difference from 1800/2200). They mostly play arenas on their main and gearing up their alts in BGs, and I do it the same way. Therefore now-days, there are many extremely low groups, and we are still doing OK.

And one other thing, this might not be true, but I'm under impression horde has more donors fully geared to Griv. sets. Like I said, this might be wrong, as there is no real way to check, but it's rare to see 522 iLvl players in BG on Ally side. Even on rare occasions when u do, it's usually just player or two, the rest is tyrannical or lower, and on many occasions I've seen Horde with full 522 set premade.
    One more time - it might be just coincidence I've rolled against this kind of premade on many occasions, but that is impression.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

7. yeah well lad, honestly when I did read "cry" I just stop reading.. it's all about the group you get. People that have some knowledge about bg's will tell you it's pretty much depending if the people that's in your group knows what to do.

your formulas and your own experience isnt everyone experience so idc, I said my own experience and I have alot of experience doing bg's here on FW and before when it was stormshout.

pce

8. Well on this we agree... I DID NOT say my stats are general Ally stats, just wanted to prove the point that your opinion in which Ally is being farmed doesn't have grounds neither, cause that's just your own experience.
    YES - It all depends on the group u play with! This is the well said fact!
    There are days ally mostly wins, and yet there are days, when it's the other way around, but, In my opinion, on this server, BGs are pretty much even. They might go on one side (which one, no1 could really tell) but only slightly, and that's something I'm grateful for. Nor easy victories not easy losses are fun in any way.

pce