1. CHAMPIONS The Alliance Guild

by Ceoden.

Hi guys! have a nice day,
    I am the Guild Master of CHAMPIONS. This topic is about the introduce our guild, those who would like to join us please take some time here.
    We know that the Frostwolf already have few solid guilds but it's mostly like 500/1000 members i even heard over 3000, so let's be honest no one needs that much higher numbers in their guild.

CHAMPIONS level 25 Alliance Guild!
    Our purpose is to be active and we will stay in PvP - PvE as long as the server let us.
    We are here for fun and also it is important for us to get new friends, doesn't matter what is their age or language.
    _

Has always been argue and will be but insulting someone else will not go unpunished in our guild.

Players you can contact in-game;
    Onmir
    Karizmatik
    Civan
    Cakabo
    Boikot

Website
    (Under Construction)

...enjoy your part.

Edited: May 19, 2015

2. Hello.

I spoke with Onmir this evening about potentially joining you guys, but I will need to do a faction change once I have enough points saved up. He mentioned that you primarily need casters, healers and dps.

I thought about brining a mage over first, to make sure I like it, before I bring others over. However, I am thinking that maybe an elemental shammy instead. Do you guys have room for one?

-Tiger

3. Hello Tiger! thank you for interest and it will be nice to see you among us,
    You should transfer your favorite character first, in the future as you saved more points you can transfer your other characters too. Im sure this does not reach 500 characters in our guild, i'd like to see you getting fun with us that's why i'm definitely saying ''your favorite character'' first. We have allies who can help while raid running, so don't worry about class/spec recruiting your situation is privileged.

4. Thanks Ceoden!

My favorite character, or my main, is a fury warrior. It will take a while to save up the points. I should have enough to transfer him over in a few days.

-Tiger

5. Thats good, while waiting for that you can create an Alliance character and join the guild to chat with us if you want.

6. May 5, 2015  
    Up!
    our members may request for special guild title forum signature (3D) now.

7. May 10, 2015  

8. May 17, 2015  

9. May 19, 2015  
    How do I join this Guild? Do I message/whisper one of the listed members to ask? I'm currently in a lvl 16 guild, but they are not active (nobody ever says anything) and I was just invited when I was walking around at the beginning, I think on my 1st or 2nd day. So I whisper then ask? I am Holy Paladin lvl 52/53.

They give free armor fixes and I like the mount speed increase, though. Does this guild also give free armor fixes?

10. May 19, 2015  
    How do I join this Guild? Do I message/whisper one of the listed members to ask? I'm currently in a lvl 16 guild, but they are not active (nobody ever says anything) and I was just invited when I was walking around at the beginning, I think on my 1st or 2nd day. So I whisper then ask? I am Holy Paladin lvl 52/53.

They give free armor fixes and I like the mount speed increase, though. Does this guild also give free armor fixes?
    You can whisper one of the listed names for invite.. Our guild is 25 level and you will have mount speed + guild bank repair..