1. Voting on this server.

So, what exactly do you get for voting? Is it the same as on AT? Full gear on every character or what?

2. I'm pretty sure there's no way to vote atm...

You can get points to buy stuff from the marketplace (Some mounts, transmog items, etc) by using the "collect points" option on your account.

3. GM to confirm what? Go to homepage then your account and theres a big COLLECT POINTS HERE button. Press it, gz on 10 points. Go to Marketplace, choose your realm, select points as currency, browse the options and prices. You can either collect points every 12 hours or 24, not sure.

Now why was a GM required to type that?

4. The cost is rediculous. 100 USD for one piece. They should make it like AT - Donation for full equip on all characters, otherwise it's no point in donating IMO.

5. The cost is rediculous. 100 USD for one piece. They should make it like AT - Donation for full equip on all characters, otherwise it's no point in donating IMO.
    Wtf are you talking about? It doesn't cost 100USD to buy one piece (Or the USD is really bad compared to euro's.)

6. Wtf are you talking about? It doesn't cost 100USD to buy one piece (Or the USD is really bad compared to euro's.)
    Sorry my mistake. 30$ for one piece. 28 points and 33 points cost 30$. Full equip on all chars is a must on this server, I guarantee 5000x more donations if you reinstate ATs way of donation.

Edit: It should coust aproximately 50$ for full gear on all characters.
    Edited: April 7, 2015

7. Sorry my mistake. 30$ for one piece. 28 points and 33 points cost 30$. Full equip on all chars is a must on this server, I guarantee 5000x more donations if you reinstate ATs way of donation.

Edit: It should coust aproximately 50$ for full gear on all characters.
    There is no "should" in buying your gear. Be happy that molten allows you to buy some gear. You SHOULD earn it in the game.

8. There is no "should" in buying your gear. Be happy that molten allows you to buy some gear. You SHOULD earn it in the game.

I strongly disagree. Private servers are about people who don't want to earn gear by doing arenas, hence why people even play here.

9. I strongly disagree. Private servers are about people who don't want to earn gear by doing arenas, hence why people even play here.
    Hence I play here because:
    I like to play Cata & More specific MoP.
    I don't like to spent 10$ every month on a game just to play it.

10. Best possible gear equipment for all players and suddenly it's 50x times better to play for everyone.

11. Private servers are about people who don't want to earn gear by doing arenas, hence why people even play here.
    W-What the...?
    H-How...?

Private servers are for people who want to play the game without paying for it. If you just don't want you earn your gear and hop into the game (especially on a server that's instant max level and gives you free items already) you're just lazy. Adjusting their donation system for a lazy portion of the population won't help them out. You want a full set of gear? Donate for it. You want just a piece or a weapon? Donate for that piece.

Why spend $50 on 16 pieces of gear? That's basically saying "Here molten, i'll give you enough for about a weapon and a piece of gear, but i'll be taking full Cataclysmic set because that's how it should be."

Yea, good luck with that.

12. I strongly disagree. Private servers are about people who don't want to earn gear by doing arenas, hence why people even play here.
    Apparently you have no clue that some people live in countries where inflation and regulations don't allow them to pay for retail WoW.

13. Private servers are for people who wants to play a different expansion. The WOTLK server on AT had like thousands of donators, this alone disproves your idea of playing the game without any cost. Fully equiped is basicly when the game even begins in my opinion.

Edit: 2 months before fully geared without donating, it was so much simpler on AT where you could get full gear on every single char for ONE donation. That's how "it should be". This makes servers so much fun to play
    Edited: April 7, 2015

14. Apparently you have no clue that some people live in countries where inflation and regulations don't allow them to pay for retail WoW.
    I think that must be like 0,1% of the servers population (if not less).

12 Last