1. Event week April 6th - April 12th

Community!

I’m here to announce another weekly event schedule for the upcoming week.
    See you in-game!

Monday event
    Spoiler: Show
    Realm(s): Frostwolf, Sargeras
    Type: Hide and Seek
    Event starts: 8:30pm GMT
    Rules: Follow the Event Master’s clues and find him to win rewards.
    Rewards:
    1st: 30 points 3k gold;
    2nd: 20 points 2k gold;
    3rd: 10 points 1k gold;
    Stream:

Tuesday event
    Realm(s): Blackrock
    Type: 1v1 event (16 players)
    Event starts: 5:30pm GMT (7:30pm CET)
    Rewards:
    1st place: The Immortal title
    2nd place: The Undying
    3rd place: Duelist
    No pre-registration.

Wednesday event
    Realm(s): Warsong
    Type: 40 vs 40 (Horde vs Alliance)
    Event starts: 7:00pm GMT. Invites will be announced in-game.
    Fight to prove that your faction is superior.
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/warmanelive

Thursday event
    Realm(s): Neltharion
    Type: Stair event
    Event starts: 6:30pm GMT. Invites will be given in-game for the first 80 at a time.
    Rules:
    1 hour per faction.
    First 80 to whisper the Event master get invited.
    Winners can participate on both factions although they cannot win twice.
    Players must join the event with a brand new lvl 1 character. Rewards will be given for the account participating.
    Rewards:
    First one to reach the top or the player who gets the highest gets 50 points.
    Second one to reach the top or the player who gets second highest gets 30 points.
    Third one to reach the top or the player who gets third highest gets 20 points.

Friday event
    Realm(s): Deathwing, Ragnaros
    Type: Maze event.
    Event starts: 7:00pm GMT. Invites will be announced in-game.
    Rewards:
    1st: 30 points;
    2nd: 20 points;
    3rd: 10 points;
    More info: soon.

Leave any questions regarding this week's events on this thread for a quick answer.
    Edited: April 9, 2015

2. Srsly? Again pve event?
    When will you make pvp event again?!

3. Srsly? Again pve event?
    When will you make pvp event again?!
    Hey! Send me or Hisue a PM with some events you'd like to see and where! Thanks!

4. Cmon... Blackrock players will have cool titles as a reward and Frostwolf players will get useless 30 points (marketplace isn't even updated with cool items, so those points are useless) and 3k gold (for the first place, sic!), which is like a bunch of dailies on x7 realm...
    I don't even want to participate for those rewards...
    Just my opinion 8)

Not only Blackrock players can't get those titles. We can't get them either on Frostwolf, since old raids are closed (they were enabled on PTR and we were promised that they will be enabled SOON™)
    Edited: April 6, 2015

5. Cmon... Blackrock players will have cool titles as a reward and Frostwolf players will get useless 30 points (points marketplace isn't even updated with cool items, so those points are useless) and 3k gold (for the first place, sic!), which is like a bunch of dailies on x7 realm...
    Just my opinion 8)

Not only Blackrock players can't get those titles. We can't get them either on Frostwolf, since old raids are closed (they were enabled on PTR and we were promised that they will be enabled SOON™)
    Agreed. The 30/20/10 vote points reward is well, not very rewarding.

6. Hey! Send me or Hisue a PM with some events you'd like to see and where! Thanks!
    We want this week pvp event on Sargeras realm like it was at first week.
    It should go that way since first week was pvp, last week pve and this week should be pvp.
    Please, only 2-3 players participate for hide and seek event while its much more fun when u host a pvp event...
    Think about it please. Ty

7. Cmon... Blackrock players will have cool titles as a reward and Frostwolf players will get useless 30 points (points marketplace isn't even updated with cool items, so those points are useless) and 3k gold (for the first place, sic!), which is like a bunch of dailies on x7 realm...
    Just my opinion 8)

PvP on Forstwolf is still in an early state. Due to the high amount of issues it's not really a good idea to host any PvP related events there yet.

Agreed. The 30/20/10 vote points reward is well, not very rewarding.
    It's sad that rewards are everything that counts for you. This is supposed to be a fun event where players can enjoy different challenges for their entertainment.

8. where is Noblegarden????? thats an official wow event !

9. Honestly, the stair event was really fun.

I was farming level 1's when they fell and got loads of honor points!

Then I got teleported into the middle of stormwind by a GM, but I lived.

10. will future events have an early start time? (for players from the eastern ends of the world)

11. id rather have titles than gold/vote points for Frostwolf

12. id rather have titles than gold/vote points for Frostwolf
    Same... or coins at least... instead of points

13. Same... or coins at least... instead of points
    These events are for you to join if you want to have fun, and rewards just a little extra for participating.
    Rewards are not supposed to be the main drive.

14. will future events have an early start time? (for players from the eastern ends of the world)
    Hey man! What time works for you? Maybe I can work some in for your time zone so more players can jump in. :)

15. I got 2nd place on the Frostwolf Hide and Seek event. Cool event it was fun!!! the prize itself it's OK, I mean, I'm not complaining but they could be a little higher, you make 20 vote points in 2 days with 2 clicks and 2k gold in just like 10 dailys or something like that, they don't need to be really expensive or high prizes but something like an exotic mount would be way cooler!!! . Something to think about for future events I guess!!! :D
    Edited: April 7, 2015

12 Last