1. Please don't let greed ruin these wonderful weekly events like it ruined MIT. The rewards are fine, and don't need any changing. If we make them too high, it won't be sustainable, and you will either have to lower them (expect a lot of negativity for this) or have to discontinue the events.

Rather we keep rewards low and focus on the fun :)

2. It's sad that rewards are everything that counts for you. This is supposed to be a fun event where players can enjoy different challenges for their entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Don't assume what is important to me and start judging. There are better things to do. Most of us are still regearing and reacquiring mats. If these events are meant to pull the community together, then up the ante if you want more participation. This doesn't mean higher reward, it could be something fun or random like the previous Christmas gift.

3. Hey man! What time works for you? Maybe I can work some in for your time zone so more players can jump in. :)
    around 12 - 2pm GMT start time would be good

4. Having a few minor delays with the stair event today. If you're hoping to participate just hang tight, I'll be hosting it today no matter what. :)

5. The event will begin in 30 minutes!

6. Cmon... Blackrock players will have cool titles as a reward and Frostwolf players will get useless 30 points (marketplace isn't even updated with cool items, so those points are useless) and 3k gold (for the first place, sic!), which is like a bunch of dailies on x7 realm...
    I don't even want to participate for those rewards...
    Just my opinion 8)

Not only Blackrock players can't get those titles. We can't get them either on Frostwolf, since old raids are closed (they were enabled on PTR and we were promised that they will be enabled SOON™)
    Agreed, kinda dumb if you ask me. Lol I remember a year ago when cata was newly released they PROMISED within a month all the wotlk dungeon and raid scripts would be transferred over onto cata realms..... meanwhile with WoD almost out, still waiting LOL
    Edited: April 10, 2015

7. Greetings, since i was one of the winners in the yesterday's maze event I was just wondering when are we going to get rewarded.

Thank you in advance.

8. Greetings, since i was one of the winners in the yesterday's maze event I was just wondering when are we going to get rewarded.

Thank you in advance.
    I would like to know this aswell. GRreat event btw! Ended 2nd on alliance :D

9. Hi, I ended 2nd at the Stairs event. I was wondering when are the winners going to get the reward.
    An in-game message from the assistant client told me to tell you about this.

10. could you guys fix things instead of these events? :3

11. Guys i won maze event in Ragnaros , why i dont have gift.... when ill recieve ?

12. Guys i won maze event in Ragnaros , why i dont have gift.... when ill recieve ?
    After winning an event, you should always stick around for 10-15 minutes so your rewards can be added without issues.

13. Guys i won maze event in Ragnaros , why i dont have gift.... when ill recieve ?
    Hey buddy. PM me with your name/account name and I'll check that out for you.

14. Hey buddy. PM me with your name/account name and I'll check that out for you.
    Blessedx, do you also accept ideas for events as well?

15. Blessedx, do you also accept ideas for events as well?
    Absolutely! PM me with any ideas you might have!

First 12