1. "alliance rarely que in premades"

What server are you playing on? Because it's certainly not Neltharion....

2. same here!i just go into bg inspect all and then play or leave...coz if to many noobs this is waste of time...better do some dungeons or somthing else.
    and horde losing bg not alweys becouse of gear...mostly they are noob players or players with 2 left hands who know only donate power!
    Edited: April 9, 2015

3. same here!i just go into bg inspect all and then play or leave...coz if to many noobs this is waste of time...better do some dungeons or somthing else.
    and horde losing bg not alweys becouse of gear...mostly they are noob players or players with 2 left hands who know only donate power!

The horde are losing because this is who you are queuing with, lol

4. Horde premade (Bloodlust) with 6 healers in EOTS: alliance won.

5. Horde premade (Bloodlust) with 6 healers in EOTS: alliance won.

Bloodlust isn't a great pvp guild m8 , I played with one of their premades earlier ... Their bg strategies aren't the greatest and they love to take credit for the W if horde wins, I topped charts top kills and dps and they tried to tell me they were carrying me .

6. I want times from Sargeras when Millenium existed and there was people 2.6k+ on Horde side... then DS trinkets came and people massively went Alliance to use their Vials/Foul Gifts/Bonelinks.

Horde su.cks hard atm, most of the time we have 90-130k hp people in our BG teams, also if you go through Elwynn and Durotar you can notice there is 0,0 people with titles in Durotar.

7. Wait you pvp guild fegs actually have strats for premades against randoms? How hard do you need to try to 2shot greenies?

8. May 1, 2015  
    Horde is total garbage.

It's the entire week I've been trying to farm honor in battlegrounds but it's plain ridiculous: I tried in the early mornings, lunch, afternoon, evening, night... I've been told that I've had bad luck, that It was just bad timing... that's all bull****. Horde sucks 24/7. It's the entire week that it sucks. Even at the current moment horde is getting stomped, even more heavily than daytime (5-0 AB, 3-0 WSG, 590-0 AV, 4-0 EOTS).

Horde win ratio is like 20%. Out of 10 bgs, 7-8 are lost. Even doing small premades with supposedly decent guild doesn't change things. There is always the afk guy, the guy wearing tuxedo with 48k hp, or the unconventional holy priest that gets thundered on sight.

It has come to the point where it's more convenient to kill 5 low lvls in hyjal: you get 50 hp in both scenarios and don't need to endure 15-20min of frustration getting your *** pounded by full cata rets/hunters hammering your entire team at graveyard.

9. May 9, 2015  
    Yeah I win about 80-90% of my bgs as horde side. but then again i run Premades with full groups over 395 all day long so its not hard.

If any horde wants to find a real pvp guild that doesn't lose bgs hit me up ingame.
    Edited: May 9, 2015

First 123