1. Impossible to play on the horde side

Really disappointing to see barely any players on the horde side. Battle grounds aren't even in full groups, rarely win, and no one is geared because we never win ANYTHING. Really sucks wish more people would play horde gonna go back to neth hopefully the horde population will raise.

Don't even really mind losing 10+ games in a row I just would like some team participation and full bg groups.

2. Really disappointing to see barely any players on the horde side. Battle grounds aren't even in full groups, rarely win, and no one is geared because we never win ANYTHING. Really sucks wish more people would play horde gonna go back to neth hopefully the horde population will raise.

Don't even really mind losing 10+ games in a row I just would like some team participation and full bg groups.
    People lose both sides lol

You can go Alliance, long queue times 50/50 chance to win

You can go Horde, fast queue times 50/50 chance to win.

I've faction changed and they're all both the same things, you're just going to lose.

3. People lose both sides lol

You can go Alliance, long queue times 50/50 chance to win

You can go Horde, fast queue times 50/50 chance to win.

I've faction changed and they're all both the same things, you're just going to lose.
    I win more than 70% of my bgs in solo queue as alliance. Maybe you lose the 50% because you are a green pug.
    I only lose against lammer horde premades with 5+ healers (Yeah, horde play 5 healers premade).

Definition of the horde: Multiboxers, Healers premades and losers.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

4. Yap. I don't even know how is there people complaining about Horde side.... They always have more healers that us, they have isnta queues and outnumber premades!

5. I win more than 70% of my bgs in solo queue as alliance. Maybe you lose the 50% because you are a green pug.
    I only lose against lammer horde premades with 5+ healers (Yeah, horde play 5 healers premade).

Definition of the horde: Multiboxers, Healers premades and losers.

=) What happened with alliance wins 90%? :( Damn, it must have gotten bad recently

6. =) What happened with alliance wins 90%? :( Damn, it must have gotten bad recently
    Hey Simplicity, how u doing?
    Well tbh, its not 90% but is still funny how 10 Full Cata premades by the horde side lose to a small premade of Full Ruthless/Vicious by Ally side =P
    Please, dont get me wrong ^^

7. No a lot more fun is starting a 40vs10 AV and actually loosing it. I rarely do any premades coz of the endless queue mostly solo queues and the result is around 60% win rate. Hordes do a lot of premades lately and ive noticed that they indeed have atleast 2 healers in 10m BGs and today actually ran into a BG with 5 healers which went splended indeeed

8. =) What happened with alliance wins 90%? :( Damn, it must have gotten bad recently
    We don't play with 5 poke healers as you. Alliance have alot of green pugs and rarely queue in premade, but we still winning alot more than lose.
    Celtar /salute you. Remember when he killed you in 1vs2 in arenas HAHAHA

P.D: So bad that the most old BBlsens PvP players have left the server. Would be fun kill some Jinxed in premade.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

9. No a lot more fun is starting a 40vs10 AV and actually loosing it. I rarely do any premades coz of the endless queue mostly solo queues and the result is around 60% win rate. Hordes do a lot of premades lately and ive noticed that they indeed have atleast 2 healers in 10m BGs and today actually ran into a BG with 5 healers which went splended indeeed
    I already played vs 6 healers in 15m BG, and yea, every single healers was full cata xD

10. Hey Simplicity, how u doing?
    Well tbh, its not 90% but is still funny how 10 Full Cata premades by the horde side lose to a small premade of Full Ruthless/Vicious by Ally side =P
    Please, dont get me wrong ^^
    Hey. Ofc It is possible, thats what makes pvp unpredictable and nice :)

We don't play with 5 poke healers as you. Alliance have alot of green pugs and rarely queue in premade, but we still winning alot more than lose.
    Celtar /salute you. Remember when he killed you in 1vs2 in arenas HAHAHA

P.D: So bad that the most old BBlsens PvP players have left the server. Would be fun kill some Jinxed in premade.
    Dude, you must be really frustrated. We're talking about random bg's here, or you're gonna threaten me with a 1v1 duel on the forums too? =)

11. Hey. Ofc It is possible, thats what makes pvp unpredictable and nice :)
    Actually i was not asking.... I was saying that is really funny =P
    Have a nice day man!

12. I forgot when i last time saw Delenis in bg and he didnt leave that. :(
    Edited: April 7, 2015

13. Actually i was not asking.... I was saying that is really funny =P
    Have a nice day man!
    Gear doesnt always make the difference, known fact :p

Likewise!

14. Jinxed spits on me, tell them to stahp :c

15. I forgot when i last time saw Delenis in bg and he didnt leave that. :(
    Better than me,I've never seen him or heard who he is.

123 Last