1. You cant just copy / paste from wotlk and cata cus cata is missing old dungeons too. ik it sucks *** xD
    Love that set, m8.

Cba to double quote:

"Maybe if we can get update every god damn week like we were in 2009."

You don't need to know the behind the scenes of what they're doing, m8. Just play the game and enjoy a free private server. If you absolutely cannot wait for the dungeons to come out, then you're more than welcome to go have fun on retail.

If you did want to know, here's a quick chain of what it could look like after they merged with AT.

Week 1) Scripting blackrock for AT migration.
    Week 2) Blackrock is up, working on some MoP fixes atm.
    Week 3) MoP Fixes coming Thursday
    Week 4) Working on scripting Warsong and scripting Arenas for MoP
    Week 5) Dealing with your whiney bullsh..
    Week 6) Still scripting stuff, hope yall enjoy it when it is done.
    Week 7) Yeap still scripting..
    Week 8) Scripting...
    Week 9) Scripting..
    Week 10) Scripting.
    Week 11) Scriptin
    Week 12) Scripti
    Week 13) Script
    Week 14) Scrip
    Week 15) Scri
    Week 16) Scr
    Week 17) Sc
    Week 18) S
    Until Molten dies) Scripting.

Happy now? You're not on the Dev team, You're not on the conference call when they talk about Molten's future or current projects, or vacations and shifts. You don't need to know anymore than what they post on the forums, on the main page, and what they say during their live streams including the Q and A one.

Relax and enjoy WoW, m8. Go for a jog or play some tennis or hit the gym. You'll feel better afterwards.

2. Is that hard to do? Can't you just take the script from WotLK and Cata and paste it to MoP?
    Because Molten is focusing on new stuff from the current expansion... When they release all the new raids, they could do that.. or not.. Tbh i dont want any other old raids expect ICC, since i cleared everything. Also it would be cool to kill Illidan.

3. cuz they dont want tank and spank things..

however on MoP everything that's old is pretty much tank and spank maybe not cata raids but as far I know cata dungeons are doable with MoP items

4. simply if they will release old stuff people will have no reason to vote and get those VPs for those transmog gear neither any mounts which still cost around 21 coins will be donated for... it's marketing strategy :)

5. simply if they will release old stuff people will have no reason to vote and get those VPs for those transmog gear neither any mounts which still cost around 21 coins will be donated for... it's marketing strategy :)
    You know this opinion was said in cata and it did receive fixes...
    Just like how ppl said wotlk wouldn't receive heroic raids, gues what...
    Or like how they said Ulduar will never be worked on...

The real reason, people play latest patch for latest content.

6. Dungeons and raids for all expension ....??

i played at most 1 year on cata and i start after server revive on MOP..

so why the mob can`t have all previous dungeons and raids ...
    even cata didn`t have all previous dungeons and raids on WOLK

thx for advance

7. They need to rescript all the instances and bosses everytime there's a new expansion due to changes in the code made by Blizzard. That's why they can't simply port WotLK dungeons and raids to Cata or MoP.

8. Old dungeons and raids do not really need much scripting. All the drops are junk, just make them tank and spank and open them all now, add scripts later. All the drops are soulbound junk blue/purples that get immediately sold in shop. Its funny that someone spends all the time to script a boss, when a level 90 boomkin can kill them immediately with a moonfire before any of the scripting even gets going... I say open them all now.

9. Many people have been asking for the old dungeons/raids to be opened. I understand the MoP ones need to be scripted, but older ones should just be opened tank/spank for now scripts added later. The junk purples bosses drop in older ones are just sold to vendor for 3 gold anyhow, none are worth keeping. Green MoP gear is better than any of that.

That being said, also we appreciate the old dungeons/raids that are already open. A thank-you is in order for that. Consider opening the rest w/o scripting. Thanks.

10. Many people have been asking for the old dungeons/raids to be opened. I understand the MoP ones need to be scripted, but older ones should just be opened tank/spank for now scripts added later. The junk purples bosses drop in older ones are just sold to vendor for 3 gold anyhow, none are worth keeping. Green MoP gear is better than any of that.

That being said, also we appreciate the old dungeons/raids that are already open. A thank-you is in order for that. Consider opening the rest w/o scripting. Thanks.
    it's quite obvious they don't have enough developers/scripters working on mop content. Hence why the content release is so slow, and why the testing phase is complete garbage. 27 fixes got through on that changelog where they said 100 class fixes were going to be implemented. MoP achievements are basically non existent as well. And it has nothing to do with voting. The voting system was changed. There is no more voting. You collect your points and call it a day. All you have to do is log in to the game that day. And to be honest this is a better system. People look for population not stupid banners that say I'm #1. Everyone knows those vote systems can be false and skewed.
    Edited: April 6, 2015

11. Old dungeons and raids do not really need much scripting. All the drops are junk, just make them tank and spank and open them all now, add scripts later. All the drops are soulbound junk blue/purples that get immediately sold in shop. Its funny that someone spends all the time to script a boss, when a level 90 boomkin can kill them immediately with a moonfire before any of the scripting even gets going... I say open them all now.
    Exactly this.

12. Old dungeons and raids do not really need much scripting. All the drops are junk, just make them tank and spank and open them all now, add scripts later. All the drops are soulbound junk blue/purples that get immediately sold in shop. Its funny that someone spends all the time to script a boss, when a level 90 boomkin can kill them immediately with a moonfire before any of the scripting even gets going... I say open them all now.
    Although I agree with you, they will probably not do this. If they release the old content without scripting it completely, it will not only be boring to the low-levels who want to do PvE, but it will start a series of rants about Warmane releasing incomplete stuff.

13. Although I agree with you, they will probably not do this. If they release the old content without scripting it completely, it will not only be boring to the low-levels who want to do PvE, but it will start a series of rants about Warmane releasing incomplete stuff.
    Your thinking is flawed here. First of all, there are no low levels who want to do pve. The servers are 7x and nearly everyone leveling up are veterans leveling their toons. No-one is going to stop and hit a low level dungeon at the actual level it is intended for. I mean really, a nice level 20 coming out of stormwind goes into deadmines normal mode with 4 of his level 20 buddies and work their butts off to get a rocking level 20 piece of purple gear. When each of those chars will be level 90 in 2-3 days from that point? It'll never happen.

And really, whats more incomplete:
    - Releasing old low level raids for the fun of the players to explore all the good raid content (minus boss scripting).
    or
    - Not releasing anything.

Sounds to me that not releasing anything is much more incomplete than opening a bunch of good old colorful content. Pretty obvious IMHO.

14. it's quite obvious they don't have enough developers/scripters working on mop content. Hence why the content release is so slow, and why the testing phase is complete garbage. 27 fixes got through on that changelog where they said 100 class fixes were going to be implemented. MoP achievements are basically non existent as well. And it has nothing to do with voting. The voting system was changed. There is no more voting. You collect your points and call it a day. All you have to do is log in to the game that day. And to be honest this is a better system. People look for population not stupid banners that say I'm #1. Everyone knows those vote systems can be false and skewed.
    You are agreeing with my point really if you think about it. There are not enough developers/scripters. So just open the dungeons, leave the scripting for later.

First 1234 Last