1. If they cannot add the old contents in at least they could raise the taxes more cheap in the marketplace... since we cannot farm anything we want Tmog/Reputations/tytles/mounts/etc. We just simply cannot. And the market place is irrelevantly expensive... 20 freaking $ for 22 coins seriously? and for a transmog item 150+ votepont? 150 day voting when you could farm it ingame for a few hours? Thank you Warmane... thank you.

2. If they cannot add the old contents in at least they could raise the taxes more cheap in the marketplace... since we cannot farm anything we want Tmog/Reputations/tytles/mounts/etc. We just simply cannot. And the market place is irrelevantly expensive... 20 freaking $ for 22 coins seriously? and for a transmog item 150+ votepont? 150 day voting when you could farm it ingame for a few hours? Thank you Warmane... thank you.
    I agree that donations are really expensive, it's by far the most expensive server I've ever seen, but it doesn't take 150 days to get 150 vote points, not sure what you are talking about. We get 10 vote points a day, so it's 15 days which isn't really that bad.

3. I need to settle a 1v1 with Lich King pls release them at MOP :D

4. YEAH open them all :D i want the lich king title

5. I agree that donations are really expensive, it's by far the most expensive server I've ever seen, but it doesn't take 150 days to get 150 vote points, not sure what you are talking about. We get 10 vote points a day, so it's 15 days which isn't really that bad.
    Sry I miswrithe that point... but still freaking expensive... :S I were on many servers and this is way too expensive... -.- seriously... And this Pay to win system is f**ked up too... If someone have a lot of coins can add anything... can't even know the char but still have the ToT weps on mop realm (They cannot be obtained in the game b'cuz the bosses aren't in actualy...) c'mon guys... you can do better!

6. I Agree With making bosses tank and spank since there is only one boss you cannot solo (Yogg-Saron that is), the rest will probably get oneshot before anything scripted happens. The argument of upsetting low level twinks who like pve is very weak since the state of the game right now without any old pve content is way worse than tank & spank raids. But is it better for the server's economy ? (Aka marketplace items)
    Edited: April 11, 2015

7. They think End-Game raiding is the only important thing to the players. Like we only do raids and log out when we are done. People actually spend a lot of time doing achievements, collecting mounts and titles, running old content, old dungeons and raids and even going for Loremaster tittle. But...looks like we ain't getting any of that untill SoO HC is out since priority is on End-Game!

8. Stop this useless topic we know molten don't have priority on them. I know 2 server who have old contemt scripted and working TB/WG fully. Molten is jus another greedy gaming team who want out money and gives useless updates with still broken scripts.

9. I Agree With making bosses tank and spank since there is only one boss you cannot solo (Yogg-Saron that is), the rest will probably get oneshot before anything scripted happens. The argument of upsetting low level twinks who like pve is very weak since the state of the game right now without any old pve content is way worse than tank & spank raids. But is it better for the server's economy ? (Aka marketplace items)
    No one would pay $$$ for any of the old items. The items you get off bosses in all older dungeons/raids are junk compared to new items. They are not even worth disenchanting most of the time and sell for 2 gold each in shop. There isn't even 1 item that anyone would actually use 2 expansions back, and very rare any 1 expansion back (temporary if that).

10. The Deadmine theory some had said opens doors. If thats the case, scripts for dungeons should be copied over just to see if it works or not.

11. what you guys are missing is the point that molten or whatever they wanna call themselves now benefits from your coins, so why open dungeons if they can make you pay for level 70 transmogs? huh? HUH? ok bye

12. what you guys are missing is the point that molten or whatever they wanna call themselves now benefits from your coins, so why open dungeons if they can make you pay for level 70 transmogs? huh? HUH? ok bye
    No-one would ever pay for the old dungeon junk. Hey, I tell you what, I'll sell you a purple axe that hits for 22-32 damage and is +2 to strength. How many coins will you give me? Absolutely no wotlk or below raid/dungeon drops will ever sell on the marketplace, but nice try.

13. what you guys are missing is the point that molten or whatever they wanna call themselves now benefits from your coins, so why open dungeons if they can make you pay for level 70 transmogs? huh? HUH? ok bye
    Ok so i am a xmog fanatic. I spend most of time playing aka farming greeny/blue-ish cool looking parts, but there is a solution for that as well. Same as the coins marketplace for mounts: Keep the good stuff in marketplace, leave the rest junk as a drop loot. Simple as that.
    And if warmane can't spare a dev to make all this happen, i say lets make a crowd-funding project just to make all this happen. I would realy, realy like to kick that old LK in the [email protected] will be the first one to donate.

Besides. Now is becoming realy boring. Most of us that are pvp oriented players have 3 bgs and arenas to do only. Beeing lvl 90 is privilege of one-shot killing old boses...

But at the end, no matter how much we want or don't want something, warmane do what they think...

14. I aggre with the foundation! If they give us the chance to chose why we pay them, than that would be awsome! Make a new thread about that or a ticket or dunno! If I pay xxx $ and they take in Black Temple or anything than I throw them my money! :D

First 1234 Last