1. Why not had the older Raids/Dungeons?

Is that hard to do? Can't you just take the script from WotLK and Cata and paste it to MoP?

2. What makes you thunk they exist in cata?

3. It's not just copy and paste. Scripts need to be rewrriten or it will affect server stability. They will add them when they are ready.

4. If they cant be coppied from wotlk at least most part of the script,we will never see them. Too much work for some unimportant thing.

5. we will never see them
    This. Just look at the Cata Server. The Molten Cata Server is "old" on dont have the raids from the past.
    So im sure you dont see any old raids in MOP for the next years.

6. They will add them when they are ready.
    Meaning 5 to 6 years.

7. I was understanding that molten could practicly copy/paste cata scripts to mop.....but it looks like rip,....outside of bg/alts there nothing would be cool for older raids like firelands/ds

8. Cata is still waiting for older stuff, get in line please ^.^

9. If they cant be coppied from wotlk at least most part of the script,we will never see them. Too much work for some unimportant thing.
    Important things like Therazane have been bugged on cata for over a year

it's not a matter of "important vs unimportant", it's a matter of "we dont give a ****"

decbee1
    Important things like Therazane have been bugged on cata for over a year

it's not a matter of "important vs unimportant", it's a matter of "we dont give a ****"
    So basically, we won't see Tempest Keep/The Eye for quite a while. Man i was really hoping I could get Ashes of Al'ar in the foreseeable future -.-"

11. old content was more or less scripted on the PTR and other servers with the same core have everything opened with some fixes applied
    it's not like molten would have to script every single boss from scratch >.>

12. Molten have crap cores.. What you expect .. Promises and nothing more.

13. Molten have crap cores.. What you expect .. Promises and nothing more.
    Kaer admitted this aswell "crap cores" as you say :) He made an INTERNAL ETA of 6 months to become the best again. I hope we will be.

14. Kaer admitted this aswell "crap cores" as you say :) He made an INTERNAL ETA of 6 months to become the best again. I hope we will be.
    Maybe if we can get update every god damn week like we were in 2009.

15. You cant just copy / paste from wotlk and cata cus cata is missing old dungeons too. ik it sucks *** xD

123 ... Last