1. Tbc/wotlk/cata/mop dungeons&raids ???

So.. I wonder how much more must we wait for old dungeons and raids ?? Someone starts working on warlords of draenor and you dont even have you tbc pre tbc dungeons working... The hell ??? Many people asked for old dungeons and raids with no responce or answers like we will start working on them soon.. when just when can we run trough Black Temple or Tempest Keep many of us want to start farming the phoenix or the walglaives but I guess the future more unstable expansion is far more important then getting stuff fixed.

2. So.. I wonder how much more must we wait for old dungeons and raids ?? Someone starts working on warlords of draenor and you dont even have you tbc pre tbc dungeons working... The hell ??? Many people asked for old dungeons and raids with no responce or answers like we will start working on them soon.. when just when can we run trough Black Temple or Tempest Keep many of us want to start farming the phoenix or the walglaives but I guess the future more unstable expansion is far more important then getting stuff fixed.
    My thoughts exactly. 90% ( at least 90%) of Mop doesnt work and by that i mean the entire game not the lvl 90 things, and they work on other irelevant stuff that again wont be working 90%+. If u cant handle multiple expansion realms then stick to 2 or max 3 expansions.
    Edited: April 20, 2015

3. WoD's developement isn't slowing the progress of other expansions. They are different developers working on WoD, and even then WoD is in low priority right now.
    Sure, we could be working on old content right now and completely ignore the end-game dungeons and raids. I don't think the majority of the community will be happy with this, though.
    If you play the game for the old content, WotLK is there for you.

First ... 234