1. Situation of PVP?

What's the overall situation of PVP on Deathwing? I played last before the Moltdown.

I'm interested in everything - BGs, arenas, world PVP, twinking.

2. Bg's are always full. Horde ques almost instant. 2s is semi active, 3s is almost dead, World PvP does not exist, not sure about twinking.

3. Horde play premades 24/7 with minimum 3 healz....Not even worth to que as ally.

4. So horde has both insta q and wins all the time?

5. World PvP does not exist because you don't want it to exist. I swear to God I'll just start killing lowbies all ****ing day long until the stupid Alliance comes to fight me.

6. So horde has both insta q and wins all the time?
    Alliance still wins most battles, but horde had a large increase lately. Perhaps something like 60/40 (numbers taken out of the blue based on doing BGs every day). It mostly comes down to who has least players with crappy gear - sometimes these can be useful too though if they cap flags and stuff. Feels like alliance has a lot of these lately so horde is naturally doing better.

7. It mostly comes down to who has least players with crappy gear - sometimes these can be useful too though if they cap flags and stuff. Feels like alliance has a lot of these lately so horde is naturally doing better.
    That is probably because Alliance players are gearing their alts at this point. If you are Yver in-game, ilu

8. 3-4 weeks after server wiped, Alliance dominated the BG. it's obviously why.

But since last week, i realized Horde's players are becoming strong and too many Alliance's players using greenie entering BG.

9. Whoever said Alliance wins most BG's is delusional.

Horde wins AT LEAST 60%. Alliance seems to do better in the large BG's AV and IOC, while horde dominates AB, EOTS, WSG. Strand really seems to go either way, but I win more than lose.

I started here as Alliance. I came horde because I was losing every BG.

Also, a lot of Alliance players have come horde now.

Anyways. State of PVP?

There are BGs and 2v2. That's it. Almost no one queues 3v3. Literally most days if you queue 3v3 you will sit in queue forever. IF you do get matched against someone for 3v3 they will play a few games and then stop after you beat them a few times. 2v2 is active though.

10. 1 word to describe current situation as a horde player " terrible " :(

11. Whoever said Alliance wins most BG's is delusional.

Horde wins AT LEAST 60%. Alliance seems to do better in the large BG's AV and IOC, while horde dominates AB, EOTS, WSG. Strand really seems to go either way, but I win more than lose.

I started here as Alliance. I came horde because I was losing every BG.

Also, a lot of Alliance players have come horde now.

Anyways. State of PVP?

There are BGs and 2v2. That's it. Almost no one queues 3v3. Literally most days if you queue 3v3 you will sit in queue forever. IF you do get matched against someone for 3v3 they will play a few games and then stop after you beat them a few times. 2v2 is active though.
    My POV is from playing on both factions pretty much daily (I got too much spare time) and it still seems to me that alliance wins more by a slight margin. This includes pug vs pug, pug vs premade, premade vs premade and all combinations in-between.

As mentioned above - I think alliance would still be winning a large majority of the battles if the sudden wave of new 80s didn't happen.
    Right now most horde victories is Iron Horde premades steamrolling 3k gs alliance teams. Then as soon as Beep Beep, Valar or Almost Famous joins then they lose and things go back to as it was before when DW was dominated by Alliance mostly. Bgs need less lowbies on both sides and more Rudolf premades please.

12. My POV is from playing on both factions pretty much daily (I got too much spare time) and it still seems to me that alliance wins more by a slight margin. This includes pug vs pug, pug vs premade, premade vs premade and all combinations in-between.

As mentioned above - I think alliance would still be winning a large majority of the battles if the sudden wave of new 80s didn't happen.
    Right now most horde victories is Iron Horde premades steamrolling 3k gs alliance teams. Then as soon as Beep Beep, Valar or Almost Famous joins then they lose and things go back to as it was before when DW was dominated by Alliance mostly. Bgs need less lowbies on both sides and more Rudolf premades please.
    LOL u must be delusional mate, i play on both sides, PVP guilds on both side are on par , no doubt about that , sometimes Valar can lose as such as Iron Horde ...so there is no need to discredit a guild to another ,both are good ...even some pug hordies destroy ally pemades and vice-versa ... whereas horde has to face the over-amount of lolmournes human ( warr, pallies, dks not too mention infested Human rogues)... they still doing well

13. LOL u must be delusional mate, i play on both sides, PVP guilds on both side are on par , no doubt about that , sometimes Valar can lose as such as Iron Horde ...so there is no need to discredit a guild to another ,both are good ...even some pug hordies destroy ally pemades and vice-versa ... whereas horde has to face the over-amount of lolmournes human ( warr, pallies, dks not too mention infested Human rogues)... they still doing well
    I wasn't trying to discredit any guild in particular here - I think you misunderstood me (I'll also ignore your ad hominen-beginning - "mate"). Of course, all guilds have lost even to pugs at some points. I was just indirectly quoting my friends in Rudolf, Valar and Beep who have commented on that particular guild - but enough of that...

Won't you agree that melee stacking isn't preferable in the big picture? Especially in battlegrounds like Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest. As melee you die very fast unless you have a dozen pocketheals on you - charging into an enemy raid (going in 3 sec then bubble+rocketboots out isn't really "charging" in my book). So by claiming alliance has more melee platers/rogues, it should theoretically put horde at an advantage if they have more casters in zerg vs zerg battles? (ie. ability to target enemy healers without having to go "into" the enemy raid - something a melee would have to do)
    On another note I found it amusing that you seem to have a negative view on the human race spam in PvP (yes, it's very mainstream) - but I get told off by randoms in-game for NOT chosing human so I find your comment about "infested human rogues" rather amusing! Seems you can't make everyone happy no matter how hard you try :(

(Semi-related: Saw a beep beep warrior in AV today pretty much soloing both Straa and Zhonga ^^ - *remembers Straas post about their guild never losing premades*)

14. This Ygraine is just a Hatter.. idk whats the point of lies.. :)) u must be mad bro..couse i know zhonga very good he mostly kill me in bgs and its imposible a warr to solo straa and zhonga ..
    Edited: April 11, 2015

123 ... Last