1. Hatter?
    Is that the person who plays Team Fortress 2 and has all those crazy hats from it?
    I always tho Ygraine hates TF2 :o

2. (Semi-related: Saw a beep beep warrior in AV today pretty much soloing both Straa and Zhonga ^^ - *remembers Straas post about their guild never losing premades*)
    Whats so funny ? That's the truth man, i can confirm. :D

3. Well to resume it , PVP situation is healthy then on DW

4. Recently rolled huntard. Took some coins for it...now pwing in bgs like never before on barely 5k gs pve.

5. Alliance have two PvP guilds while horde has at least 6 and better que...but still somehow cows manage to lose more than they win....i guess quality > quantity.

6. Alliance have two PvP guilds while horde has at least 6 and better que...but still somehow cows manage to lose more than they win....i guess quality > quantity.
    If dog**** is considered quality those days, then alliance definitely has the better quality players.

7. I play both factions. My main is horde yes, I checked my stats of my battlegrounds, I won 67% of my battlegrounds and on my alliance is 71%. So as mention above alliance at the moment is winning by very very slight margin. Just to throw it in there if 5 people from my guild "pre-made" on horde vs full geared alliance, 5 people cannot win a battleground (not saying it's impossible).

Both factions got amazing "PvP" guilds and both are good enough, but since alliance is more "PvE" oriented it is to understandable they will be slightly more geared.

Now stop moaning and more killing in battlegrounds! I need honor for gems.
    kthxbye

8. I play both factions. My main is horde yes, I checked my stats of my battlegrounds, I won 67% of my battlegrounds and on my alliance is 71%. So as mention above alliance at the moment is winning by very very slight margin. Just to throw it in there if 5 people from my guild "pre-made" on horde vs full geared alliance, 5 people cannot win a battleground (not saying it's impossible).

Both factions got amazing "PvP" guilds and both are good enough, but since alliance is more "PvE" oriented it is to understandable they will be slightly more geared.

Now stop moaning and more killing in battlegrounds! I need honor for gems.
    kthxbye
    "since alliance is more "PvE" oriented it is to understandable they will be slightly more geared." lol

9. Alliance have two PvP guilds while horde has at least 6 and better que...but still somehow cows manage to lose more than they win....i guess quality > quantity.
    take in consideration, that many noobs transferred to horde (since they cannot into pvp against skilled people) so situation for alliance is even better - all noobs transferred gg)

10. Which guilds for PvP are the strongest for Horde?

11. Which guilds for PvP are the strongest for Horde?
    Well i would say all pvp guilds are good, and have great potential , but atm since restart...
    BGwise & City raids Iron Horde (larger premades and most active)
    Arenawise Rudolf Scitovski

12. Which guilds for PvP are the strongest for Horde?
    Iron Horde for sure, those guys are invincible mang, such skillz such pew pew....legend says once they didnt fail as 10 man vs no premade.

13. Which guilds for PvP are the strongest for Horde?
    Do you want to start a flame? Because that's how you start a flame.

14. Iron Horde for sure, those guys are invincible mang, such skillz such pew pew....legend says once they didnt fail as 10 man vs no premade.
    Yeah. Legends speak of their mighty 5 man raids on SW at 4-5 am GMT+1 when there's no alliance around to challenge them because everyone's asleep.

First 1234 ... Last